Being that I have all of the Mets items I am selling on a different thread, this one is for "everything else"

1984 JIM KERN Milwaukee Brewers game used powder blue road jersey. Worn during early 1984 by the Brewers pitcher. Properly
tagged, all original, shows heavy use. Tough style jersey! $300 OBO

1982 JASON THOMPSON Pittsburgh Pirates game used gold pants. Worn by the slugging first-baseman during the 1982 season. Properly tagged and show good use. Very sought after style. $50 OBO

1986 STEVE JELTZ Philadelphia Phillies game used White with Green Pinstripes St. Patrick's Day pants. Properly tagged. Light use. Very rare item! $75 OBO

1989 JASON GRIMSLEY Philadelphia Phillies game used White with Green Pinstripes St. Patrick's Day pants. Properly tagged. Light use. Very rare item! $75 OBO

1989 Houston Astros game used cream road pants. Properly tagged as a 1989 "extra"; not attributed to any player. Light use. $40 OBO

2002 BILL ROBINSON Florida Marlins game used Turn Back the Clock jersey -- White heavy-weight Mitchell & Ness home throwback to the "1982 Miami Marlins" with orange and blue lettering. TBC/July 2002 year tags on the front tail. Worn in home games vs. the Atlanta Braves on July 22nd and 23rd, 2002. $175 OBO

2009 MIKE EASLER Pittsburgh Pirates Ceremony Worn "Bumble-Bee" Style White home pinstripe jersey. Worn by Mike when the Pirates honored the 30th Anniversary of the 1979 World Series Champions. Comes with LOA signed by Easler himself. $200 OBO

2014 DYLAN AXELROD Louisville Bats STAR WARS Night game used Jersey. Orange "Luke Skywalker - X-Wing Pilot" style jersey. Purchased from the team through MiLB auctions. $150 OBO

Feel free to send any offers on these or the Mets items in my other thread!

Thanks,
Nick
TNT_Toys@yahoo.com