Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger

Angry eBay #382484780748: Two people give it thumbs down

The item is a 2003-04 T-Wolves home jersey of Latrell Sprewell, touted as game worn but actually not.

I was suspicious based on the lack of supplemental tail tagging and T-Wolves LOA. To be sure, I went to the best source of all on Minnesota NBA unis: Clayton Wilson, longtime T-Wolves equipment man, who confirmed that it wasn't a gamer.

I attempted to alert the seller, but he has set up a block on answering questions. Just avoid this one.

Dave Miedema

Hi Dave,

I recently bought this 50th anniversary (96-97) Timberwolves Gugliotta Jersey. I was always wondering if the Set 5 ever got any use, or if it was a spare set.

https://imgur.com/a/5K8i8Nw

The tagging looks like a definite team jersey. I can't decipher wear without seeing it, but I do know that Minnesota has used as many as 6 sets of each style in some years. Plus, Steichen's is a fully legitimate local supplier who has done work on Twinsm T-Wolves and North Stars game attire.

Dave Miedema

Thanks Dave