Okay, I give up.
    Attached Files
    Jeff
    godwulf1@cox.net
  • ndevlin
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by godwulf
    Okay, I give up.

These are Birdman Bats out of Cali. They were just MLB approved not long ago, and don’t have tons of clients yet, but Puig uses them quite a bit. Each bat is handmade.

Comment

• godwulf
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ndevlin
      These are Birdman Bats out of Cali. They were just MLB approved not long ago, and don’t have tons of clients yet, but Puig uses them quite a bit. Each bat is handmade.
      Thanks! This one was used by Ryan January in extended ST for the Diamondbacks, and I saw that one of the Rockies minor leaguers was swinging one, too. Got to be the weirdest bat logo I've ever seen.
      Jeff
      godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• ndevlin
        • Mar 2008

They're sharp looking bats. They've only sent samples to a few teams so far, but I know they are sending more out. Right now they are big in the minors and in Japan....

Los Angeles Dodgers Right field Yasiel Puig breaks his bat over his leg after striking out with the bases loaded during a MLB game between the Atlanta Braves and the Los Angeles Dodgers on June 10,...

Comment

• TigersCubs84
          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by ndevlin
          They're sharp looking bats. They've only sent samples to a few teams so far, but I know they are sending more out. Right now they are big in the minors and in Japan....

https://www.gettyimages.com/license/971128410
          That logo is pretty cool. Another new bat I've noticed is Scooter Gennett using a bat called "SHOW".

Comment

• bd300
            • Oct 2011

Gary Malec is the CEO of a Bay Area startup company, and dreams of what Steve Jobs once did. Malec is trying to expand a business out of his garage, but his isn't jammed with computer servers, instead it's brimming with power tools.

Comment

• EastWorld
              • May 2017

godwulf can you message me in PM. Thx

Comment

Working...