Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Michael Jordan Birmingham Barons jersey on eBay.

This eBay auction, #192601533044, for a Birmingham Barons jersey that is listed as a MIchael Jordan jersey, looking at the back, the numbers appear to have been added and don't, in my opinion, appear to be original to the jersey. They even forgot to sew the inside of the "4". Nice jersey, but not, in my opinion, worn by or issued to Jordan. It looks like a jersey from that era, either a blank or one that had the numbers removed and then had the 45 sewn on. I have notified the seller, hopefully they will modify the description or pull it.

Banned
    I'd be curious to see the alpha year/month code on the jersey. It's quite possible that the seller doesn't know Wilson's coding of this type and has something pre or post-1994, when MJ was there.

Dave Miedema

Here are the replies...I'll let them stand without my commentary about my opinion.

hi!
    thanks for info
    i didn't write that it's issued or game worn jersey
    it's just authentic jersey

in basketball, authentic jersey is a jersey where everything is sewn, but it;s not game worn/issued, it's just standard jersey, which you could buy on store
    it's not pro cut, just authentic jersey...
    yhat's why it's in category sports mem. etc, not game used..

tryin to get funds for vacation trip with family so i'm open for every offer
    thx for information

in basketball there are:
    1.replica (screen printed)
    2. swingman (sewn. but other layers are painted)
    3. authentic (all sewn or screen printed, depends how game jersey was made, some teames in 90s used screen print)
    4. pro cuts the same as authentic but in player size with extra length
    5. game worn/issued

that's why writed it's authentic...