Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Cool 1987 Boston Red Sox jerseys - original with Fenway 75th patch

Looking for road jerseys but would consider home too.

Thank you,
    Roger

Banned
    Good luck on this. Nearly all of the 1987 Bosox gamers had the patches removed in 1988ST.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Good luck on this. Nearly all of the 1987 Bosox gamers had the patches removed in 1988ST.

Dave Miedema
    Yeah, I only know of two out there now... a Sam Horn and the Calvin Schiraldi in the MEARS auction that ends tonight.

Thank you,
    Roger

Hello dafivehole69, I have a game used grey road jersey of Don Baylor with the 75th patch, set 1, 2 inch extra length, and I had him autograph it on the back, left of the number. some say it devalues the jersey, but, it's my jersey and I try and have any jersey I have autographed. Don't know that I want to sell it, but, age is creeping up on me and setting my sights on dispersing my collection. Also, I have 2 other Baylor gamers, road Braves and a black Mets. I would like to package all 3 if I let them go, but, that might be a little expensive. I don't know what my asking price to be just for the Red Sox Baylor, but, an offer would have to blow me away to let it go. Never know, though. My email is waelchli29808@yahoo.com if for further discussion. Been a member here for over 10 years.

I'll pass. Thank you.