Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

1981 Robin Yount Game Worn Jersey - eBay

There is a 1981 Blue game worn Robin Yount jersey currently on eBay. Per the description (and photos) above the size tag, it has sewn into it "Yount -1 1981 AL Playoffs". For some reason I remember a similar Brewers AL playoffs jersey being discussed on this forum before. I did a couple searches and couldn't come up with anything, so maybe I was wrong. I am familiar with other Yount jerseys but have never seen this one before and was wondering if anyone has any information on this type of labeling being seen on other 1981 Brewers jerseys. Thanks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1981-Robin-...4/283256242948

Banned
    The jersey is not a gamer. That type of year/name/etc. has never been used on any Sand-Knit jersey that was issued during Yount's career. Also, Yount wore a size 40 at that time, not a 44.

Dave Miedema

COA does not state it is a game worn jersey it states "game jersey".

Banned
    It's not even that...this jersey was never Yount or the Brewers property.

On the good side, the seller responded to my inquiry and said he would get in contact with the LOA issuer.

Dave M.

Banned
    Unfortunately, with 22 hours left, the seller has not pulled the item, nor has he/she updated the listing.

Also, the seller has a bogus Keith Hernandez 1985 Mets road jersey that is also live for roughly 22 hours, as well. The strip tag in the collar looks like the thread was added in by a 5-year-old, and the font of the HERNANDEZ NOB isn't even close. Also, if I remember the original listing correctly, a photo of the bogus collar tag,that was the focus of the picture has been removed...this AFTER I contacted the seller and advised him/her of the red flags on this jersey.

Dave Miedema