Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

SCREEN MATCHED Andy Griffith Show Sheriff Badge

I said I wasn’t going to post here again, but after purchasing what I believe to be one of the most important pieces of memorabilia in American television history I decided to make an exception. This badge came directly from the estate of Richard O. Linke who was Griffith’s manager for 37 years and associate producer of the Andy Griffith Show. Only hours ago was I able to conclusively screen match it. As of right now this is the only verifiably screen matched Sheriff Andy Taylor badge in existence. It’s the centerpiece of my collection and is priceless in my opinion.

https://vimeo.com/308071312
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Welcome back and congrats

Banned
    Congratulations, Doc. That was a exceptional TV memorabilia find. I hope you post again soon, be tit about sports or TV/movie memorabilia.

Dave Miedema

After scanning thru all 8 seasons of the show I have incredible news. I have the badge conclusively screen matched to 4 episodes.... AND...it was worn in the final appearance of Barney Fife AND it was worn in the final episode of the show. This badge is now truly museum caliber and to me there's no price tag.
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

That's a pretty cool vintage item to find!

DoctorLoomis, we talked for a brief bit in chat on facebook about your collection and some stuff I owned, I'd love to ask you something about a jersey of mine, I tried the private message thing on here, but not sure if my settings were correct or not. e-mail me if you would like rbromley@gmail.com

Thanks!