Grant Hill autographed, game used rookie jersey value?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buc
    • Sep 2008

Grant Hill autographed, game used rookie jersey value?

Any one have any idea what a game used Grant Hill rookie jersey, signed, would be valued at? Thanks for any insight!
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

I'm not sure, but I would note that there are a number of pro-cuts of this jersey on the market (mostly blue road versions) that are incorrectly offered as game used/game issued. The key is the font and material used on the NOB.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• buc
      • Sep 2008

Agree 100% Dave. This one is a home white and the font and material on the back are correct. Hill being Duke's first NBA Hall of Famer, I'm curious if anyone has seen another sell. The pro cuts I've seen (like you said, all away) have gone for $1,000 or more.

Comment

• Tilter
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
        I'm not sure, but I would note that there are a number of pro-cuts of this jersey on the market (mostly blue road versions) that are incorrectly offered as game used/game issued. The key is the font and material used on the NOB.

Dave Miedema
        Is there a guide or samples? I've been looking for a champion style DET gamer, and they do pop up from time to time on auction sites/ebay. Thanks

Comment

• sox83cubs84
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

I am unaware of any guides, but if I can dig up a photo of the pro-cut version, I'll post it here.

Dave M.

Comment

Working...