Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Grant Hill autographed, game used rookie jersey value?

Any one have any idea what a game used Grant Hill rookie jersey, signed, would be valued at? Thanks for any insight!

Banned
    I'm not sure, but I would note that there are a number of pro-cuts of this jersey on the market (mostly blue road versions) that are incorrectly offered as game used/game issued. The key is the font and material used on the NOB.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    I'm not sure, but I would note that there are a number of pro-cuts of this jersey on the market (mostly blue road versions) that are incorrectly offered as game used/game issued. The key is the font and material used on the NOB.

Dave Miedema
    Is there a guide or samples? I've been looking for a champion style DET gamer, and they do pop up from time to time on auction sites/ebay. Thanks

Banned
    I am unaware of any guides, but if I can dig up a photo of the pro-cut version, I'll post it here.

Dave M.

Agree 100% Dave. This one is a home white and the font and material on the back are correct. Hill being Duke's first NBA Hall of Famer, I'm curious if anyone has seen another sell. The pro cuts I've seen (like you said, all away) have gone for $1,000 or more.