X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patsfan98
    • Aug 2017

A tool i use to photo match!

Hello-

I've had a lot of people amongst the facebook groups ask me how I photo match. So I made a quick video on one of the resources I use and how you can do it too. I hope this video finds use with some people. Ive uploaded the video to google at the link below:

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or comment here.
  • nevrdiez34
    • Feb 2010

Very interesting tool! Thank you for sharing with us, I never knew that could be done, but I tried it and it works!
    Always looking for Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field Items

Comment

• patsfan98
      • Aug 2017

Originally posted by nevrdiez34
      Very interesting tool! Thank you for sharing with us, I never knew that could be done, but I tried it and it works!
      You’re welcome. Hope it helps you in the future!

Comment

• gutone
        • Oct 2018

Originally posted by patsfan98
        Hello-

I've had a lot of people amongst the facebook groups ask me how I photo match. So I made a quick video on one of the resources I use and how you can do it too. I hope this video finds use with some people. Ive uploaded the video to google at the link below:

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or comment here.
        Spectacular video!!! Thanks for the insights, it is helpful to have some options on how to photo-match game used items. Truly insight and very helpful.
        I am a broker of NBA Game Used shoes, jerseys and other game used memorabilia. If you are in search of a game used items from a specific player please send me a message and I will see if anyone in my network has the right piece for your collection.

Comment

Working...