Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger

FS: Detroit Tigers Game Used Jerseys

I have a few game used Detroit Tigers jerseys with MLB holograms for authenticity. Please contact if interested. I can provide pictures of the items as needed. Appreciate your interest in the post and feel free to contact me as needed for additional information or pictures.

* Jose Iglesias Game Worn Home Jersey - $350 - Worn for eight games in 2016. Hologram Number: JB846636. Shows a lot of game use.
    * Justin Upton Game Worn Home Jersey with autograph and inscription - $800 - Worn for six games in 2016. Hologram number: JB846631. Two HRs and good amount of wear on jersey with clean silver autograph on back.
    * JD Martinez Game Worn Home Jersey - $1,200 - Worn in six games including four vs. Boston. 3 HR and lots of use. Hologram number: JB846703
    * Joe Jimenez Game Worn Fiesta Tigres Jersey - $250 - Hologram number JB897569, Minnesota Twins at Detroit Tigers, Aug 12, 2017, 2 IP* Omar Infante Game Worn and Autograph Jersey (signed on back) $175 - EK711303, GAME-USED JERSEY, DET AT SEA, April 16, 2013, DETROIT TIGERS AWAY JACKIE ROBINSON JERSEY WORN BY OMAR INFANTE., 0-3 with a BB, 2 GO, 1 POPOUT. Autograph received in-person
    * Torii Hunter Game Worn Jersey - $1,000 - EK 861738, Tagging 48 50 '13 PL3 855, Game Used POSTSEASON Rd Gray Jersey,
    PostSeason 2013 Patch on Right Sleeve, Hunter went 1-3 in the game with a Walk and Run Scored, Game 6 of the Playoffs vs. Red Sox, ALCS 2013.HUGE dirt stain on the front of the jersey for easy photo match.

I also have miscellaneous Detroit Tigers players game used jerseys, hats and a few pairs of game used cleats. I can provide pictures and MLB holograms for these items as requested. I also have certified autographed memorabilia... just looking to downsize my collection a little bit. Reach out if you have interest.

Thanks!
    Darron

Hey Darron...I'd be interested in Iglesias and Suarez items. Can you email me? VolsReds81 at gmail.com. Thanks!

Jarrod

Hello Darron, please email me: yamilseguias at gmail.com Thanks.