Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DoctorLoomis
    • Nov 2007

What A Fraud....Jeez

I don’t even have to say a word except.........criminal.

ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

That's the fact, Jack. Obvious retail tagging, the LOA sticker is from what I believe to be an autograph entity, not one from the game used realm, and what little wear I can perceive looks likely to be simulated, rather than consistent with wear from game use. The most (and only) accurate aspect of it is, despite being sold as game used, the BIN price is far more representative of an autograph display item than one of a truly game used jersey. Still, the listed description is incorrect and should be revised to be fully accurate.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
      That's the fact, Jack. Obvious retail tagging, the LOA sticker is from what I believe to be an autograph entity, not one from the game used realm, and what little wear I can perceive looks likely to be simulated, rather than consistent with wear from game use. The most (and only) accurate aspect of it is, despite being sold as game used, the BIN price is far more representative of an autograph display item than one of a truly game used jersey. Still, the listed description is incorrect and should be revised to be fully accurate.

Dave Miedema

Obvious faked wear. Clearly a retail jersey. Being passed off as something it’s not is fraud and that’s a crime. Period.
      ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Comment

• sixburgh
        • Apr 2016

This isn't even a legit retail jersey but rather a bad Chinese knock-off. Smh
        WANTED: 1989-1994 Pro Bowl Jerseys
        Issued or Used
        From Replacement Players to HOFers
        eminenjerseys@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...