Tiger Woods Worn Masters Shirt....LOOK!!!! You Won’t Believe It.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DoctorLoomis
    • Nov 2007

Tiger Woods Worn Masters Shirt....LOOK!!!! You Won’t Believe It.

Considering who this is....and what this is.....I consider it to be one of the biggest frauds, mistakes, oversights, scams, etc in recent memory. Call it whatever you choose. This is a potential $20,000 shirt that is worthless. After looking at the photos all I can say is......game, set, match.

The Hobby's premier auction site for game-worn jerseys, graded cards, championship rings, and Hall of Fame autographs.
    Attached Files
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.
  • DoctorLoomis
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by DoctorLoomis
    Considering who this is....and what this is.....I consider it to be one of the biggest frauds, mistakes, oversights, scams, etc in recent memory. Call it whatever you choose. This is a potential $20,000 shirt that is worthless. After looking at the photos all I can say is......game, set, match.

https://www.greyflannelauctions.com/...-LOT41447.aspx
    Attached Files
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
      • Nov 2007

Hopefully better resolution......
      Attached Files

Comment

• memorabiliaunlimited
        • Oct 2013

upper deck is a big name company too. wonder how something like that could have happened? pretty clear that the nike swoosh does not line up with the striping of the shirt.

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
          • Nov 2007

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
            • Nov 2007

Game...set....match.

Comment

Working...