Auctions All Down At the Same Time? Coincidence?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • memorabiliaunlimited
    • Oct 2013

Auctions All Down At the Same Time? Coincidence?

goldin, heritage, and now apparently MLB auctions have all gone down in the same week. coincidence?
  • KGoldin
    • Sep 2012

See my post in game used section
    andno this is not a coincidence

Comment

• memorabiliaunlimited
      • Oct 2013

didnt notice that. curious to see if the people responsible are ever caught. i am assuming there was some financial motivation, but, some people just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• KGoldin
        • Sep 2012

I’m waiting for the report and will give info
        we got off heritage was down for nearly a week and delayed many auctions across their spectrum

Comment

• TNTtoys
          • Aug 2006

Heritage was hit with a malware attack just before the closing of the 2nd night of their premier auction (Fri, 10/18). They remained down for approx 3 1/2 days and came back online the following Tuesday afternoon (10/22). All auctions that were completing on 10/18 have been extended to today.

What happened to MLB auctions? I am just hearing about it being hit today.
          Looking for ...
          Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
          Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
          Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• memorabiliaunlimited
            • Oct 2013

MLB was down for maybe a day or two over the weekend and came back up sometime on monday. not sure of the exact time frame.

Comment

• KGoldin
              • Sep 2012

REA was hit in their Last auction . I am getting a plan of action from simple auction on what they will do to ensure nothing interrupts future auctions. As I said, while pissed off we gott off easier then the others

Comment

Working...