Brian Hillerich - Can I trouble you with a few bats that I need info on?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deputy7621@aol.com
    • Feb 2007

Brian Hillerich - Can I trouble you with a few bats that I need info on?

Brian,

First, welcome back. Good to see you around here again.

Can you tell me how many Doug Rau K75 models were made from 1977-79 and what year specifically they were ordered?

Also, Bernie Allen U1 model 1965-68 labeling.....same question....how many ordered and when?

Thank you very much....

Jim
  • Brian Hillerich
    • Nov 2019

Deputy,

Sorry, I no longer have access to records older than 2016. It does not do me much good to ask the Museum who currently has the older records. I am usually told unless its the ballplayer or a family member they will not give out the information.

Comment

• deputy7621@aol.com
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Brian Hillerich
      Deputy,

Sorry, I no longer have access to records older than 2016. It does not do me much good to ask the Museum who currently has the older records. I am usually told unless its the ballplayer or a family member they will not give out the information.
      Thank you for your reply. That's a shame that they have this wanted info and refuse to share it....

Comment

• DKELLY6
        • Aug 2011

Hi Brian, I am former minor league player and ordered bats in 2004-5. Is there someone I can contact and get the actual orders or official printout. I used to Order off the slugger pro site. I would love to have those for the man cave. Thanks.

Comment

• Brian Hillerich
          • Nov 2019

Originally posted by DKELLY6
          Hi Brian, I am former minor league player and ordered bats in 2004-5. Is there someone I can contact and get the actual orders or official printout. I used to Order off the slugger pro site. I would love to have those for the man cave. Thanks.
          For those years the museum should be able to supply you the info since you are a former player. Though we are all currently furloughed...

Comment

Working...