Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Brian Hillerich - Can I trouble you with a few bats that I need info on?

Brian,

First, welcome back. Good to see you around here again.

Can you tell me how many Doug Rau K75 models were made from 1977-79 and what year specifically they were ordered?

Also, Bernie Allen U1 model 1965-68 labeling.....same question....how many ordered and when?

Thank you very much....

Jim

Deputy,

Sorry, I no longer have access to records older than 2016. It does not do me much good to ask the Museum who currently has the older records. I am usually told unless its the ballplayer or a family member they will not give out the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Hillerich View Post
    Deputy,

Sorry, I no longer have access to records older than 2016. It does not do me much good to ask the Museum who currently has the older records. I am usually told unless its the ballplayer or a family member they will not give out the information.
    Thank you for your reply. That's a shame that they have this wanted info and refuse to share it....

Hi Brian, I am former minor league player and ordered bats in 2004-5. Is there someone I can contact and get the actual orders or official printout. I used to Order off the slugger pro site. I would love to have those for the man cave. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DKELLY6 View Post
    Hi Brian, I am former minor league player and ordered bats in 2004-5. Is there someone I can contact and get the actual orders or official printout. I used to Order off the slugger pro site. I would love to have those for the man cave. Thanks.
    For those years the museum should be able to supply you the info since you are a former player. Though we are all currently furloughed...