Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Expos Spring training jerseys 2000-02?

I've been looking for some Montreal Expos spring training jerseys from 2000 to 2002, but have only seen a few turn up here & there, etc.. Does anyone know how they sold them back then, and perhaps where any of them might currently be purchased?

SC

Re: Expos Spring training jerseys 2000-02?

Over the past few years MLB.com/Auctions has sold many Expos game jerseys and BP jerseys from various years with 2004 being the most recent jerseys they have sold.

I picked up a great John Patterson 2004 game used Expos jersey although I realize that isn't the timeframe you are looking for.

I would say keep checking MLB.com or eBay.com as they seem to have Expos game used items once in a while.

Andrew
    GameUsed@Nationals.net

Thanks for the suggestions.. I have looked at the MLB site every so often but not frequently.. Have you ever noticed any of the 2000, 2001 or 2002 spring training items every auctioned?

Sorry, I can't remember any of the dates on the older jerseys.

They did have some great Expo TurnBackTheClock jersey/pants sets they also recently sold. I picked up a Brad Wilkerson set.

Try posting in the Wanted section on this site and also on the WantItNow site on eBay:

http://wantitnow.listings.ebay.com/_...2QQsacatZ50116

Andrew