Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

How Much Should I Pay For A Reggie Bush Practice Jersey?

I am curious what you think I should pay for a game used Reggie Bush Saints practice jersey...great use..team repairs...and still smells of sweat..any help is appreciated.

Re: How Much Should I Pay For A Reggie Bush Practice Jersey?

I did pick up the Reggie Bush game used practice jersey along with a Deuce Mcalister and a Joe Horn..also picked up awesome Reggie Bush regular season white game used jersey...if any one is interested i will be selling..you can email me at wakeforest86@cox.net for pics...

The bush practice jersey and the macillister practice jerseys have been sold...the Bush white game used jersey regular season is still available, and will be sold todayto best reasonable offer....i will guarantee 100%satisfaction, or full refund

The Bush jersey is no longer available

Is the Bush game jersey (not the practice one) the one with this inside stitching?

I was going to ask you if this stitching is common for NFL gamers? Saints gamers? I'm not an expert on that kind of thing.

Name:  bush close up.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  446.8 KB

Eric
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Yes..that is the stitching inside the jersey...as far as if that is common, i have seen 3 other saints jersey from this year 06 collar tag with the same exact stitching...im not an expert, so I dont know alot about interior stitching on jerseys...the jersey was offered, and sold with a full 100% guarantee if not completely satisfied...hope this helps