1998 JOHN FRANCO GRAY ROAD JERSEY
Sharp gray road jersey; heavy use. Worn by the Mets Hall of Famer during his greatest season, where he saved 38 games for the club. The jersey is also autographed by John Franco. Looking for $500 or best offer.

2001 EDGARDO ALFONZO WHITE "NEW YORK CUBANS" JERSEY
Perhaps the sharpest of all of the different Cubans throwbacks ever worn on field. This one is white with a zipper-front, and was worn by Mets Hall of Famer Edgardo Alfonzo during the 2001 season. It's autographed by Fonzie, and was a direct purchase from the New York Mets many years ago. Looking for $450 or best offer.

2016 JAY BRUCE GRAY ROAD JERSEY
MLB Authenticated & autographed... Purchased directly from the team (Mets Amazing Memorabilia). Documented to 2 late season home runs during the Mets push to make the playoffs for the 2nd year in a row, and worn during the 2016 Wild Card clincher. He signed it before me in person (I have photos of him signing the jersey which I will gladly provide to the buyer) and he added a '2016 game used' inscription. Looking for $475 or best offer.

2015 KELLY JOHNSON BLUE ALTERNATE ROAD JERSEY
MLB Authenticated; purchased from MLB Auctions. Worn during the 2015 NL East clincher in Cincinnati, as the surging Mets were en route to their first World Series appearance in 15 years. Looking for $375 or best offer.

1998 TODD HUNDLEY ALTERNATE WHITE HOME JERSEY

Purchased directly from the New York Mets back in the day. Shows great use, and just like the Jay Bruce jersey, Todd signed this for me in person and also added a "1998 game used" inscription. At the time he wore this jersey, he was the Mets' single season home run leader. Looking for $425 or best offer.

1983 TERRY LEACH ALTERNATE BLUE HOME JERSEY
Extremely rare style jersey with proper team tags and expertly restored back nameplate. While the Mets commonly wore blue alternate road jerseys from 1982-1984, these homes are a unique find and date back to only 1 year, 1983. Team logos and neckline / sleeve stripes in alternating orange and gray stripes. $325 or best offer.

1987 TOM EDENS GRAY ROAD JERSEY
Unique 1-year road style with script New York logo on front. 100% original with all correct team tagging and no repairs or restorations. Popular jersey style amongst collectors and hard to find these days. $225 or best offer.

Please feel free to send all requests to me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Nick