Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DoctorLoomis
    • Nov 2007

Peyton Manning Game Worn Tennessee Jersey

For over 2 decades I’ve searched for a Manning game worn Tennessee jersey. I consider it to be my personal Holy Grail of collecting. Tonight I was able to finally purchase the jersey that I believed was unfindable. It is of course photo matched conclusively to the 1996 Citrus Bowl and in my opinion is the most significant college football game worn jersey to ever surface.
    Attached Files
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.
  • DoctorLoomis
    • Nov 2007

ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
      • Nov 2007

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
        • Nov 2007

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
          • Nov 2007

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
            • Nov 2007

Sorry about the photos guys. Posting pics on this website is a nightmare.

Comment

• KGoldin
              • Sep 2012

Congrats , you have been telling me about your search for years

Comment

• sportscrazy13
                • Nov 2007

Wow! Amazing Jersey!
                Gary
                gashlockusmc@yahoo.com

Always looking for Atlanta Braves & St Louis Blues game used stuff, old and current stars

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
                  • Nov 2007

Just a few photo matches. As you can see the jersey is a dead on rock solid match.

Comment

• tom1315
                    • Mar 2008

Great find and jersey! Excellent photomatching too - congrats.

Tom

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
                      • Nov 2007

Comment

• Coach V
                        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by DoctorLoomis
                        For over 2 decades I’ve searched for a Manning game worn Tennessee jersey. I consider it to be my personal Holy Grail of collecting. Tonight I was able to finally purchase the jersey that I believed was unfindable. It is of course photo matched conclusively to the 1996 Citrus Bowl and in my opinion is the most significant college football game worn jersey to ever surface.
                        Congratulations, that is a beautiful specimen of football lore.

Comment

Working...