Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Peyton Manning Game Worn Tennessee Jersey

For over 2 decades I’ve searched for a Manning game worn Tennessee jersey. I consider it to be my personal Holy Grail of collecting. Tonight I was able to finally purchase the jersey that I believed was unfindable. It is of course photo matched conclusively to the 1996 Citrus Bowl and in my opinion is the most significant college football game worn jersey to ever surface.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Sorry about the photos guys. Posting pics on this website is a nightmare.

Congrats , you have been telling me about your search for years

Wow! Amazing Jersey!
    Gary
    gashlockusmc@yahoo.com

Always looking for Atlanta Braves & St Louis Blues game used stuff, old and current stars

Just a few photo matches. As you can see the jersey is a dead on rock solid match.

Great find and jersey! Excellent photomatching too - congrats.

Tom