Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Help with jersey

So I purchased this jersey awhile back. I was looking at it again when I stumbled on something. It was sold to me as just a jersey he got signed a few years back. I was told that it wasn't game used. Well I actually think that it was used.

Here is what I am seeing please give me your thoughts on this. I see some staining. It has definitely been washed. It was definitely issued. I believe that this jersey was first issued in 2005 and not 2006. Why? When you look at the back of the All-Star patch you can see where the black 26 patch was at on the sleeve. Next I believe that it got reissued in 2006. They removed the black 26 patch and changed the number on the inside of the jersey to reflect a 06 vs 05. Finally I believe that this jersey was the backup jersey for the All-Star game because of the patch. This patch was glued and stitched down. Again what are your thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Rest of jersey photos

Rest of jersey photos. 2 photos are random photos to show what the patch would have looked like in 2005. They are not my jersey.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by CLMCII; 11-30-2020 at 01:39 PM.

Banned
    PMs sent.

Dave Miedema