Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Thanks for taking care of this. If I see any more, I'll let you know.

Dave

Thanks Dave! I will check in more often too.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

I do miss the old days on this site of everyone posting their new pickups
    Gary
    gashlockusmc@yahoo.com

Always looking for Atlanta Braves & St Louis Blues game used stuff, old and current stars

People do this on Instagram now , every day. It is quicker and easier is issue

Interesting response - I for one refuse to go anywhere near Facebook or Instagram. My loss I guess....

JE

Same here! Still doesn’t mean GUU can’t be active and strong as it was before. I prefer and enjoy forums like this!

That's just Goldins way of saying he doesn't want to take the time to make this website any better. I agree, kind of a crazy response to say go to Instagram. I don't want to go to Instagram I want to go to GUU. This is a website specifically for people who want to collect game used items. Who wants to go to Facebook and Instagram to see the occasional people pop in-and-out who don't really care about game used items. It is what it is. Times change. Time to move on.

Sorry guys, didn’t mean to be so short
    my point was This is an issue that is affected all forms not just this one over the years
    if you look at traffic on all major forums they have been dramatically impacted by other social media was my point.
    tech resources are currently taxed launching the goldin marketplace. In time would like to upgrade this site, and will. Look to do

My issue is sometimes you got someone says they are interested in a item, buy/trade or whatever. Then they start the excuses for not responding, and all. My experience has been they are not really interested, or trying to see if you are desperate to sell or something to give a lowball offer. This also puts doubt in my mind they will even complete a trade , like you send your item, and never see the offered item in trade. When I joined this site i was excited, but things just have slowed down, and then the things I just mentioned. Sad.

This will be my last comment on this. Ken's passion and priority is Goldin Auctions, not Game Used Universe, which is understandable, and his right to do so, so this isn't about slamming Ken. His site, so he can do as he desires. However, It is just so difficult to see that it is mainly being used for its members to participate in his auction contest. This was a great game used forum, with great people, who shared their knowledge and game used memorabilia with everyone. At a minimum, I wish Ken would partner up with someone who can run this forum like it used to be, while he can still use its members for his auction contest. And if that happened, he would probably have a lot more members on this site for his auction contest. For this site to be used for what it is being used for is, his auction contest, is just a waste of a great forum.. Thanks!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~