Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The GUU forum's technical platform is out dated and does not lend itself to the interactive experience that you can get on the modern social media sites like facebook and instagram. This is just one of the reasons why given it's current platform shortcomings GUF has lost is appeal. Not to say it was the primary reason but just one of many.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Quote Originally Posted by bscylon View Post
    My issue is sometimes you got someone says they are interested in a item, buy/trade or whatever. Then they start the excuses for not responding, and all. My experience has been they are not really interested, or trying to see if you are desperate to sell or something to give a lowball offer. This also puts doubt in my mind they will even complete a trade , like you send your item, and never see the offered item in trade. When I joined this site i was excited, but things just have slowed down, and then the things I just mentioned. Sad.

THis happens everywhere and not unque to GUU. On the FB game used sites there are plenty of tire kickers and non responders after posting items they claim to have interest in.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Then update the technical platform, as Ken said he was going to do when he he first took over this site. There are many of us not on social medial sites (facebook, instagram, etc.) and prefer forums like this. Just look at NET54. It's thriving, but it doesn't focus on game used as much as this site did. To be used solely for his auction contest is a waste of this site (except for Ken and those who participate in his auction contest). The excuses get old. But I think I get it now. Move on, it's not going to change. I now will accept that this site will never come back to what it was. Thanks! .
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Change the website name to Goldin Auctions Contest Universe