Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

HEY GUYS SHOW ME YOUR SAN DIEGO CHARGERS Game Worn Items!

I am fairly new in the Game Used arena. But I have been Collecting and a Chargers fan all my life (now 42). What kind of Jerseys, Helmets , Pants have you guys picked up over the years. Also what's your GRAIL that will never leave your collection? Nice to hear what you have, but guys are visual so TONS of Photos please!
    Thanks,
    Jeff

Banned

Re: HEY GUYS SHOW ME YOUR SAN DIEGO CHARGERS Game Worn Items!

There are a couple of guys on here who have incredible Charger collections, they are the greatest jerseys in sports.

This is my LT white jersey photo matched to the first 5 weeks of the 2002 season.
    I got this from LT's teammate Tay Cody.

Early in the 2002 season, the “T” in Tomlinson lined up with the left side of the “2” in 21 and the left side of the first “N” (TomliNson) lined up with the right side of the “2” in 21. The right side of the first “N” lined up with the left side of the “1” in 21. The left side of the last “N” (TomlinsoN) lined up with the right side of the top part of the “1” in 21; while the right side of the last “N” lined up with the right side of the bottom part of the “1” in 21.

After week 6 vs Kansas City, the Chargers enlarged Tomlinson’s name plate. Beginning in the week 7 game at Oakland, the nameplate and the 21 now line up differently.
    The “T” now begins to the left of the “2” in 21 and the “N” ends to the right of the “1” in 21. The right side of the “2” in 21 now lines up with the right side of the “L” (TomLinson).

Possible Pre-Season Games:
    8-22-2002 @ St. Louis Win, 31-10 (DNP)

Possible Regular Season Games:
    9-15-2002 vs. Houston Win 24-3 24 Att, 84 Yds, 0 TD, 1 Rec, 6 Yds, 0 TD
    9-29-2002 vs. New England Win 21-14 27 Att, 217 Yds, 2 TD, 4 Rec, 20 Yds, 0 TD
    10-07-2002 @ Denver Loss, 26-9 14 Att, 48 Yds, 0 TD, 7 Rec, 49 Yds, 0 TD
    10-13-2002 vs. Kansas City Win 35-34 20 Att, 78 Yds, 1 TD, 9 Rec, 78 Yds, 0 TD
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Sweet jersey!

Whoa!! Man I want an LT one day. Fantastic jersey. Thanks for sharing. Ill post some images in a few minutes.

Here's some of my Chargers items:

*The Jamal Williams is 2007 GU in second half of season and AFC Championship VS. New England Patriots.
    *1993 Natrone Means Rookie away GU Jersey "MY GRAIL PIECE". Always was a big fan of Natrone. Never thought I would ever own a GU jersey of his! This was my 1st gu jersey that I purchased . NOW IM ADDICTED, CANNOT STOP!! LOL
    *1997 Stan Humphries & 1990 Ronnie Harmon. Show no use but currently assuming team issued. These came from the personal collection of Sid Brooks.
    *2000 Junior Seau Throwback Helmet. This was a gift to long time SF 49ers Publicist Dave Rahn. Seau gave this to him as a gift for helping him acquire 49er auto'd GU Jerseys donated for one of his Golf Tournaments. Shipped from Chargers Park to Dave. Not game used, but really cool.

- What else you guys have? cmon I know there are some Chargers Fans in here...GO BOLTS!!

Banned

I have a 1980's "gamer". Player identifiers have been removed. I particularly like the black "Chargers" sticker attached to the front bumper.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by Samets View Post
    Sweet jersey!
    Thanks for the compliment on my LT Jersey.
    I love your avatar, I'm a Bears fan/collector too.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Jdon64 View Post
    Whoa!! Man I want an LT one day. Fantastic jersey. Thanks for sharing. Ill post some images in a few minutes.
    I got really lucky with this one back in 2003 before gamers took off on eBay.
    A Chargers collector emailed me the day I won it and offered me $1,000 more then I paid for it. He got stuck in SoCal traffic and didn't get home in time to bid before the auction ended.
    LUCKY ME!

Thanks for the compliment, I hope you get your own LT one day.

Alex

Alex that's fantastic. If you ever sell it please make sure it goes to a Die Hard Chargers fan like myself! : )