Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

2005 Pedro Martinez Mets

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=191546482489

Of all the Pedro jerseys that have popped up recently for auction, this one looked pretty legit with the custom mesh sleeves and good tagging. Set 7 is something I haven't seen too much of. A lot of the iffy Pedro jerseys seem to be set 1 or 2. Any thoughts?

Banned

Exclamation Re: 2005 Pedro Martinez Mets

I've seen set numbers as high as 9 for mid-2000s Majestic Mets gamers. I've also seen tags ID'd as SET E (presumably extra). That part wouldn't discourage me.

Dave Miedema

Re: 2005 Pedro Martinez Mets

Got this in the mail today & I gotta say everything looks great about the jersey. Would love to hear some Mets/Pedro collectors take on this one. Shows use with light staining on the front left shoulder consistent with righty pitchers placing their glove as they prepare to throw. Light staining around the neck (sweat, or Pedro's 'hair products'?). Even some thread pulls on the back neck area. Let me know what you think. Here's one photo of one of the custom mesh sleeves sewn in. I can put more pics up besides this and the ones in the auction if anyone's interested. Time to try to find the needle in the haystack photomatch!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: 2005 Pedro Martinez Mets

The fact that the jersey has the customization of the sleeves certainly ensures that It was most likely worn during a game when Pedro pitched. There are a lot of Pedro jerseys without the custom sleeves which are being sold as game used when in reality he wore it on his off days if at all. With all the threading and stains you may be able to find a photo match.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Hi, would you move this jersey? thanks

Hi is this for sale? thanks