Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

"Rare" Canseco Card on ebay 15/20 ! what will it it sell for?

Here's the link to the auction . I don't collect cards , but I think they might add to a display of players equipment , definately will put a face on the gamers . I bet this card sells for the same as one of his game used bats , unless it's damaged . The descrip says some of the foil stamp is missing , and it came this way . I don't know . Does anyone know about this card ? Canseco collectors have 'em? There seems to be more Canesco collectors joining the ranks.... more and more .....

http://cgi.ebay.com/1999-JOSE-CANSEC...QQcmdZViewItem

Re: "Rare" Canseco Card on ebay 15/20 ! what will it it sell for?

I doubt that the card will go for around a game used Jose bat. One, it is from the Pacific Line which is now defunct and the other being as convention cards normally do not carry a premium unless it is a dual signed auto or something more special.

Banned

As a card collector myself I would have to agree 100% with Madlab7 hit answered that perfectly.

The card will not or shall I say should not sell for anywhere close to a gamer. Pacific is not one of the Top Card companies and like Madlab said thay are defunct and this card comes from a convention.

The only possbilbe way this card will sell high is if some who seeks out oddball cards or someone seeks out rare cards period. Or for some weird reason 2 people get into a bidding war, but over all I don't think this card is going to sell that much higher, but thats just me!!!

This card probably won't even get any bids. Serial numbered cards are so cheap now and easily attainable. Cards numbered to 25 sell as low as a dollar and I've seen many times before 1/1 cards selling for $20 and under

Damn, glad I didn't bid on it . I was thinking , after seeing some posts about certian cards, this one would be of great interest and worthy of a bid. It's still early though, someone might bid on it . I'll let you all know what it ends at.....

GUU, auction ended with NO bids , you were right Kyle, really glad I did not buy the card , thanks for info to all .

I'm not into the card scene ,thanks , David