Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

your opinion on saints bush jersey on ebay ???

http://cgi.ebay.com/Reggie-Bush-New-...QQcmdZViewItem
    i checked it out on ebay and the seller has other picture of him in action and i compared the picture and the jersey hes selling
    One thing that is bothering me is the shoulder numbers, it doesnt match to the jersey that hes selling
    do u see the same thing ??
    or all jerseys are not perfect as bush might wear more than 1 white jersey last year ??
    let me know what you guys think
    marcus

Re: your opinion on saints bush jersey on ebay ???

What stands out to me is the state of Loiusianna looks to be closer to the number. Also the seam doesn't line up to the same spot on the state in the picture vs jersey.

I know it is hard to tell with the jersey being not stretched out.

It does have the tags removed, which is a good sign. But I think everyone knows now to do that.

On the listing it says...

"it's from the person that orginally obtained the jersey from a Saints source, which also included other jerseys and cleats..."

could it be from the same source who was selling those things around here?

For what it's worth, it is also being sold by a person who is a guf member
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

It appears to be the same jersey scott robinson was offering people (off the board) at the end of february. A friend of mine was sent pics of the jersey- front back and inside by Scott.

It also appears to be the same Bush jersey I asked people about which has this stitching. Can anyone knowledgeable in stitching say if this is how it should look.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...bush+stitching
    Eric

Well that picture of the jersey confirms it is not the same jersey from the game picture. The State is entirely too close to the number.

Here are the pics from when Mr. Robinson was selling it...

Name:  BushJerseyr1.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  109.1 KB

Name:  BushJerseyr2.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  89.0 KB

Name:  BushJerseyr3.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  100.2 KB

The Bush jersey was mine and sold to the current ebay seller...it was sourced from the same person that i got MANY Saints items from...also Eric Stengel, who previously posted my name as the original source for the Bush jersey purchased a Drew Brees red practice jersey from me about 6 weeks ago, and had absolutely NO ISSUES with the jersey....the Brees came from the same source as the Bush...just thought everyone should know

The pics that were just posted are NOT the ones of the jersey on ebay that was sold....i had "team issued" Bush jerseys and cleats that were never used, as well as ones that were used...buth regular season and practice jerseys

Scott-

As I mentioned in the thread about the "game used" JaMarcus Russell jersey which was missing patches and you ended up selling as issued,

"I bought the red brees jersey from you because i was able to do research on it on my own and it was a fair price. I matched the exact style of what was used, so if it was used or issued, I was happy with it. But the point is, I knew that information going into the transaction."

I think it's important for Scott and all other sellers to provide all of the important information when offering items for sale on the forum.

Or, go ahead and submit them to the game used universe auctions so that work will be done for you.

As long as the information is being shared, people know what they're paying for.

Eric

i have no clue about any of these jerseys or the whole saints fiasco.

i'm just curious what constantly mentioning the fact that eric had no problem with the brees jersey and that the brees jersey came from the same source has to do with anything? if the brees jersey was good, then every single jersey from this source is good?

if someone was selling bogus items, would they be stupid enough not to mix in a few good items in order to make the bad ones seem more attractive/less doubtful?

of all the sellers i've ever seen with bad items, i don't think any of them ever had 100% bad inventory. then again, maybe i just haven't run into someone stupid enough.

rudy.