Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

Hello,

I just recently viewed American Memorabilia’s current auction and they have a pair of Kobe Zoom 2 shoes that were worn by Kobe. I was wondering if Mr. Ceniceros had access to a pair just like AM pair.

SilverCity

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCity View Post
    Hello,

I just recently viewed American Memorabilia’s current auction and they have a pair of Kobe Zoom 2 shoes that were worn by Kobe. I was wondering if Mr. Ceniceros had access to a pair just like AM pair.

SilverCity
    HELLO SilverCity
    Yes i do have KOBE ZOOM 2 SHOES JUST LIKE THE ONES IN AM CURRENT AUCTION.Please call me at 323 257-4898 or email me at daniel248@earthlink.net
    DAN

HELLO Re to HIP HOP KOBE
    I GOT A FEW PHONE CALL ASKING ME WHAT DID I MEAN BY HIP HOP KOBE.I WAS ONLY REFERRING TO THE SIZE KOBE IS WEARING IN THE PICTURE OF HIM IN 04/05 PRESEASON BIG AND BAGGY SIZE 58.REMEMBER KOBE AND SHAQ WERE FINED FOR WEARING THEIR SHORTS TO BIG BY THE NBA.
    DAN

Quote Originally Posted by lund6771 View Post
    I see that VA has another Kobe size 50 jersey with a LOA from Lampson for the 19th auction in a row...or maybe it's the 20th...I lost count
    A PICTURE IS WORTH? THAT IS NOT A SIZE 50 RIGHT.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hello New Informations Has Come Up For Kobe And The Sizes He Is Using In Jerseys This Season 06/07. Size 54 Was Seen In The Uda Auction Early This Season.i Now Have Proof Of Kobe Also Using A Size 56 As Well. I Will Post Pictures Of Kobes Locker And The Uniforms Hanging In Them From This Season. The Size, Manufactures,and Year Tags Displayed In Kobes Locker With The Name Plate (bryant) Hanging Above His Locker.

Here Are The Pictures Of Kobes Locker With Home Gold Jersey Size 54 Shorts Size 46 And The Home White Alt Jersey In Size 56 Shorts Size 46.These Pictures Were Taken In The Last 10 Days. As I Stated Before
    upon Close Inspection Jerseys Made For The Lakers In L.A.(name And Numbers)can Be Easly Identified From The Factory Made Team Issued Jerseys.

Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images       

I see that Historic has another Size 50 with "very heavy use"...I feel bad for the over-worked washing machine that had to put the use on this one

Kobe Hasn't Used A Size 50 Since The 2000/2001 Season.not In The Regular Season Or Playoffs.

Dan

Exclamation Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

A word of caution, just spoke to one of the auction houses that received a cease and desist letter from Upper Deck regarding Kobe Bryant’s 2006-07 #24 jerseys.

Not only will Upper Deck prosecute they will also try to confiscate any Kobe 2006-07 #24 jerseys that are sold in the public domain.

"A word of caution, just spoke to one of the auction houses that received a cease and desist letter from Upper Deck regarding Kobe Bryant’s 2006-07 #24 jerseys. Not only will Upper Deck prosecute they will also try to confiscate any Kobe 2006-07 #24 jerseys that are sold in the public domain."

years ago, the yankees did the same. then they signed an agreement with steiner. now it seems like they've lost their lust for litigation as there are dozens of non-steiner '05 and '06 jerseys everywhere; ebay, auction houses, etc. the yankees/steiner do nothing at all. why were they lawsuit happy prior to the steiner agreement and now that the fakes are more apparent, they seemingly couldn't care less. i imagine steiner paid a princely sum for their exclusive yankees contract and yet they stand idly by while 05/06 non-steiner jeter, matsui, and arod jerseys are sold all over the place for thousands of dollars? what gives, malandro? throw the lawyers a bone. litigators need to eat too!

rudy.