Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

Dan - Again, I just want to say thanks so much for the complete Kobe uniform that I just recently purchased. I love them and they are now in display. We will talk again soon. Thanks - Satryo-

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doodle View Post
    How do correct stitching, sizing, tagging, lettering, and so forth guarantee that the jersey is GAME-WORN?

It may very well just be a game-issued for worn by Kobe, but was never actually worn. It could just be an extra set or a blood-set.

If the jersey looks worn, what is the gurantee that it was Kobe who wore it?

Please enlighten me. I'm not mocking, I'm just asking a serious question.

MeiGray Kobe Bryant jerseys are just sooooo expensive because of the competition, so I just want to know how confident the authenticators are that these are really GAME-WORN.

At the end of the day, these are all still just based on opinion. This separates Meigray from all the rest, because their authentication is NOT just based on opinion or experience.
    I just purchased a complete Kobe uniform from DC and after doing some basic research, I could easily find a photo-match of the jersey through Getty Images, which is great! How often you can find a photo-match jersey while not spending a fortune. Like you said, it's based on opinion, but in this case it's based on the opinion of the source and not just any random opinion. In fact, I just saw a finals jersey on eBay that was listed for 17K from the 2000-2001 season and it traced back to DC. Obviously DC has been doing this for a while now. The only regret is why I didn't know DC earlier.

Can we see the photomatch. I would love to see the jersey you purchased?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mac670 View Post
    Can we see the photomatch. I would love to see the jersey you purchased?
    I tried to load my pics, but file is too large. Any thoughts on reducing size? I'd be happy to share pics.

Exclamation Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

JUST SAW A KOBE JERSEY FROM THIS YEAR 09/10 AND THE SIZE IS THE SAME AS LAST 54. ALSO THE PATCH ON THE OPENING DAY JERSEYS 15 TIME NBA CHAMPIONS. THAT WAS ONLY WORN THE 1ST 2 HOME GAMES IS VERY NICE AND THE WAY THE LAKERS ARE PLAYING THAT WOULD NICE TO SEE THAT PATCH ON THEIR JERSEYS FOR THE NEXT FEW YEARS.16-17-18-? GO LAKERS

DAN 323 257-4898 dceniceros248@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by DConLA View Post
    JUST SAW A KOBE JERSEY FROM THIS YEAR 09/10 AND THE SIZE IS THE SAME AS LAST 54. ALSO THE PATCH ON THE OPENING DAY JERSEYS 15 TIME NBA CHAMPIONS. THAT WAS ONLY WORN THE 1ST 2 HOME GAMES IS VERY NICE AND THE WAY THE LAKERS ARE PLAYING THAT WOULD NICE TO SEE THAT PATCH ON THEIR JERSEYS FOR THE NEXT FEW YEARS.16-17-18-? GO LAKERS

Thanks for the info Dan... I found a pic on Getty's that show's the uniform from the opening night.. if you happen to land one, I'd be interested!

Quote Originally Posted by DConLA View Post

4-Peat!

Did this post get updated to reflect Kobe wore Champion from 1996-1998? Plenty of Getty and AP images that can reflect this information as there is not any Nike during that time

disregard since can’t delete. Buddy tried to tell me it was Champion when it’s definitely Nike jerseys. Smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Royalsfan19 View Post
    Did this post get updated to reflect Kobe wore Champion from 1996-1998? Plenty of Getty and AP images that can reflect this information as there is not any Nike during that time