Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

Hi Dan...

what do you think of this jersey...

thanks

Comment

• DConLA
      • Mar 2007

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT UP CLOSE BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING.

DAN 323 257-4898 daniel248@earthlink.net

Comment

• DConLA
        • Mar 2007

HELLO KOBE FANS
        KOBE AND THE REST OF THE LAKERS WILL BE WEARING THE LAKERS THOWBACKS JERSEYS 87/88 OLD TANK TOP STYLE WITH THE 60TH PATCH FOR 9 GAMES THIS SEASON. THERE ARE NO ROAD JERSEYS JUST HOMES. WHAT I HEAR IS THEY WILL BE WEARING THESE JERSEYS IN BOSTON LETS SEE.IT'S STILL GOT TO BE A REALLY NICE COLLECTIBLE.THE THOWBACK JACKETS ARE THE WARM-UPS ROAD JACKETS. AND HAVE ALL THERE CHAMPIONSHIP BANNERS ON THE BACK OF THE JACKET REALLY NICE.

Comment

• TheKobeCollection
          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by DConLA
          HELLO KOBE FANS
          KOBE AND THE REST OF THE LAKERS WILL BE WEARING THE LAKERS THOWBACKS JERSEYS 87/88 OLD TANK TOP STYLE WITH THE 60TH PATCH FOR 9 GAMES THIS SEASON. THERE ARE NO ROAD JERSEYS JUST HOMES. WHAT I HEAR IS THEY WILL BE WEARING THESE JERSEYS IN BOSTON LETS SEE.IT'S STILL GOT TO BE A REALLY NICE COLLECTIBLE.THE THOWBACK JACKETS ARE THE WARM-UPS ROAD JACKETS. AND HAVE ALL THERE CHAMPIONSHIP BANNERS ON THE BACK OF THE JACKET REALLY NICE.

You probably mean versus Boston. Since the jerseys are home gold and they've already played in Boston on Nov. 23rd, they may wear it in a few weeks when Boston visits on Dec. 30th.

9 games eh? I thought they were going to be wearing these throwbacks for NBA Heritage week only (Dec. 7-14) but I would like to see them in these jerseys again...brings back memories of when I started following the Lakers. They looked good versus Golden State on Dec. 9th wearing the throwbacks.

Dan - You planning on getting any of these throwbacks?

Comment

• DConLA
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by TheKobeCollection
            You probably mean versus Boston. Since the jerseys are home gold and they've already played in Boston on Nov. 23rd, they may wear it in a few weeks when Boston visits on Dec. 30th.

9 games eh? I thought they were going to be wearing these throwbacks for NBA Heritage week only (Dec. 7-14) but I would like to see them in these jerseys again...brings back memories of when I started following the Lakers. They looked good versus Golden State on Dec. 9th wearing the throwbacks.

Dan - You planning on getting any of these throwbacks?
            NICE TO SEE YOUR 1ST POST IS ON THIS THREAD.DO I CALL YOU KOBE COLLECTION?I'LL WATCH OVER YOU TO MAKE SURE YOUR OK.AND YES I HOPE TO GET A JERSEY OR A JACKET AND THE JACKETS ARE NICE WITH ALL THE CHAMPIONSHIP BANNERS ON THE BACK OF THE JACKET SWEET.

Comment

• TheKobeCollection
              • Sep 2007

NICE TO SEE YOUR 1ST POST IS ON THIS THREAD.DO I CALL YOU KOBE COLLECTION?I'LL WATCH OVER YOU TO MAKE SURE YOUR OK.AND YES I HOPE TO GET A JERSEY OR A JACKET AND THE JACKETS ARE NICE WITH ALL THE CHAMPIONSHIP BANNERS ON THE BACK OF THE JACKET SWEET.

Dan, please call me Jarik. If you do end up with one of these jerseys or jackets, please do share with us here on the board.

Comment

• DConLA
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by TheKobeCollection
                Dan, please call me Jarik. If you do end up with one of these jerseys or jackets, please do share with us here on the board.
                OK JARIK
                I THINK I WILL BE GETTING A JACKET SOON.I'LL LET KNOW.

Comment

• DConLA
                  • Mar 2007

HELLO KOBE AND LAKERS FANS
                  I JUST FOUND OUT THE LAKERS ON DEC 30TH VS BOSTON AT THE STAPLES CENTER WILL BE USING BUTT HUGGER SHORTS REAL THOWBACK LOOK. OK LETS SEE THE OLD STYLE LEGS AND SPEEDOS.THATs WHY ONLY FOR 1 GAME SHOW THEM LEGS KOBE.

HA HA DAN 323 257-4898 daniel248@earthlink.net

Comment

• DConLA
                    • Mar 2007

HELLO SPORTS FANS
                    MORE ON THE BUTT HUGGERS TO BE WOREN ON DEC 30TH VS BOSTON. THE LAKERS WILL ONLY WEAR THE NEW BUTT HUGGERS IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE GAME.GEE YOU MEAN SPEEDOS AND LEGS IN THE FIRST HALF ONLY. I DON'T THING THE LAKERS LIKE THE NEW SHORTS COME ON GUYS IT'S SHOWTIME.

Comment

• DConLA
                      • Mar 2007

HELLO KOBE FANS
                      I JUST SAW A KOBE THROWBACK FROM THIS YEAR AND HE IS WHEREING A SIZE 54 HE DID LOSE ABOUT 15 TO 20 POUNDS TO START THE SEASON SO HE CAN BE FASTER.

Comment

• DConLA
                        • Mar 2007

HELLO KOBE FANS

HERE ARE A COUPLE CLOSE-UP PICTURES OF KOBE’S 2007-08 GAME WORN THROWBACK WARM-UP JACKET. THESE JACKETS ARE THE ROAD VERSION AND HAVE ONLY BEEN WORN FOR A FEW TB GAMES. I FOUND OUT THAT EAST BAY AND THE NBA WILL BE SELLING THROWBACK JACKETS LIKE THIS FOR ANY TEAM THAT HAS WON A CHAMPIONSHIP. WILL THEY BE EXACTLY LIKE THE GAME MODELS? I AM SURE THEY WILL BE VERY CLOSE BUT THE STORE MODELS WILL NOT HAVE THE SIZES THE PROS WEAR.

Attached Files

Comment

• sportscentury
                          • Nov 2005

Hi, Dan -

Over the past few weeks, I've emailed you a couple of times. Have you received either of the emails? My email is rgf2@hotmail.com. Thank you,

Reid
                          Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• TheKobeCollection
                            • Sep 2007

HELLO KOBE FANS

HERE ARE A COUPLE CLOSE-UP PICTURES OF KOBE’S 2007-08 GAME WORN THROWBACK WARM-UP JACKET. THESE JACKETS ARE THE ROAD VERSION AND HAVE ONLY BEEN WORN FOR A FEW TB GAMES. I FOUND OUT THAT EAST BAY AND THE NBA WILL BE SELLING THROWBACK JACKETS LIKE THIS FOR ANY TEAM THAT HAS WON A CHAMPIONSHIP. WILL THEY BE EXACTLY LIKE THE GAME MODELS? I AM SURE THEY WILL BE VERY CLOSE BUT THE STORE MODELS WILL NOT HAVE THE SIZES THE PROS WEAR.

Yup, I've seen the Lakers throwback jacket with championship patches at Champs Sports. It's pretty heavy-duty stuff. Price is $115.00.

Comment

• DConLA
                              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by sportscentury
                              Hi, Dan -

Over the past few weeks, I've emailed you a couple of times. Have you received either of the emails? My email is rgf2@hotmail.com. Thank you,

Reid
                              JUST CALL ME @ 323 257-4898 DAN

Comment

• worldchamps
                                • Dec 2005

I wanted to share that I spoke with Dan today for a quite a while. He really is a great contact to have for this site. He has a great knowledge on Kobe and his equipment.

I want to thank you for all that you provide this site, and I really am looking forward to continue working with you on other items in the future.

Bill

rangersstars@yahoo.com
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...