X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DConLA
    • Mar 2007

Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

Originally posted by worldchamps
    I wanted to share that I spoke with Dan today for a quite a while. He really is a great contact to have for this site. He has a great knowledge on Kobe and his equipment.

I want to thank you for all that you provide this site, and I really am looking forward to continue working with you on other items in the future.

Bill

rangersstars@yahoo.com
    BILL THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE KIND WORDS.IT WAS GREAT TALKING TO YOU AND ANYTIME ANYONE THAT HAS A QUESTION ABOUT KOBE OR ANY LAKERS PLAYER PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AND I'LL TRY TO HELP YOU OUT.AND ANYONE THAT READS THIS POST BILL WORKS FOR THE NBA MAVERICKS.SO AGAIN THANKS VERY MUCH BILL.
    DAN 323 257-4898 daniel248@earthlink.net
    GASOL GASOL GASOL GASOL GASOL GASOL GASOL

Comment

• DConLA
      • Mar 2007

HELLO LAKERS FANS
      JUST CAME ACROSS PAU GOSAL JERSEY SIZE. HE IS USING A SIZE 52+4 SMALL 4 A 7 FOOTER
      DAN 323 257-4898 daniel248@earhtlink.net

Comment

• DConLA
        • Mar 2007

HELLO LAKERS AND KOBE FANS
        I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE LAKERS AT THE BEGINING OF THE SEASON USED LAST YEARS JERSEYS WITH THE 60TH PATCH SO THE LAKERS USED JERSEYS THAT WERE WOREN FOR 2 SEASONS 06/07 AND 07/08

Comment

• DConLA
          • Mar 2007

Hell Kobe Fans
          Well The Playoffs Have Started And The Lakers Have Won Game 1 Vs The Nuggets Now Thats The Good News.Now Here Is The BAD NEWS I Found Out That Some Fake KOBES Have Hit The Market With The 60TH Patch.Sorry I Mean Team Issues .BUT AS USUAL THEY DID SOMETHING WRONG THAT I CAN SEE EVEN ON A PICTURE.SO IF YOU NEED ANY HELP JUST CALL ME @323 257-4898.

Comment

• chasingtheclown
            • Apr 2008

Hi guys I'm new here to the forums and just came upon this thread and wanted to thank Dan for all the amazing Laker gear/information he has made available to all us Laker fans and collectors. Dan is the man when it comes to game used gear and I have personally had excellent service and communication with him. Over the years I have searched online for legit game used Laker gear and have had a hard time finding what I want. Now that I have got to know Dan and his great knowledge about gear I will go nowhere else for Lakers game used memorabilia. If anyone has questions about Laker gear he is the best to talk to and he always has great stories to tell. Thanks Dan!

-Emil Keshishian

Comment

• DConLA
              • Mar 2007

Hello Kobe Fans,

I just acquired one of those Kobe factory team issued jerseys from this year with the 60th patch for research purposes only. I posted three pictures below of this jersey and just based off looking at these pictures I can see at least 7 things that are wrong in comparison with a real 07-08 Kobe Bryant game worn jersey that is assembled in Los Angeles. Now that’s just looking at the outside front and back of the jersey. On the inside I can even find more things that are not right. Since I no longer need this jersey I am going to list this jersey on eBay just like I did with the 06-07 Kobe factory jersey that I bought for research purposes. I will post the link as soon as I put the jersey up on eBay. Now if anybody needs help before or after buying a Kobe 07-08 60th jersey please let me know.

Attached Files

Comment

• DConLA
                • Mar 2007

HELLO KOBE FANS
                MVP SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD TO ME.HIS JERSEYS OR SHOES FROM THIS YEAR ARE GOING TO BE A NICE ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION AND EVEN NICER IF THEY GO ALL THE WAY.CONGRADULATIONS TO KOBE ON THIS 1ST MVP AND GO LAKERS.

DAN 323 257-4898 daniel248@earthlink

Comment

• JasonM33
                  • Oct 2006

I've enjoyed and appreciated this thread for a while. I thought I would bring it back from the dead to see if anyone has info on legit 08-09 Kobe game jerseys.

-Jason M

Comment

• Mac670
                    • May 2007

I thought it would be a good idea to bring this thread back up. There are two 2004-05 Alternative Kobe game jersey's size 50+4 on E-bay. According to Dan, Kobe never wore that size with Reebok. I hope Dan can chime in once again and give us collectors more laker and kobe info.

Comment

• DConLA
                      • Mar 2007

Hello Kobe & Lakers fans,

As far as the 04-05 Kobe size 50’s are concerned here is the info on what Kobe wore during 2004-05. The pictures I added are to support the following information (1st pic of KB size 56 tag & 2nd pic of pre-season KB wearing a 58).

2004-05 (Reebok)

Kobe Wore size 56 and a couple size 54 in the old throwback tank top style.
                      First Reebok jerseys (pre-season) were size 58. The Lakers only wore one home gold uniform throughout the pre-season. Once the pre-season was completed and the rosters were set Kobe began to wear size 56. Once again we have come across a lot of size 50 Reebok factory issued Kobe jerseys from this year that when closely examined it is very easy to tell the difference between a real Kobe game jersey that is assembled in Los Angeles (Name & Number) from the factory team issued jerseys.

Kobe Bryant never wore size 50 while wearing Reebok. The Lakers also wore powder blue uniforms for a total of five throwback games. Photo evidence is available of Kobe wearing size 56. Again I hope this info helps as I am hear just to share.

Dan 323.257.4898 dceniceros248@yahoo.com
                      Attached Files

Comment

• nickacs
                        • Apr 2009

FYI, for those Kobe collectors, just received this email from Grey Flannel auctions today:

With the Los Angeles Lakers adding another World Championship to their storied franchise and Kobe Bryant winning the series MVP, we wanted to take this opportunity and offer to you, our loyal customers, three quality Kobe Bryant game-used jerseys which come to us direct from the Doug Friedman Collection. Each is accompanied by a Grey Flannel Letter of A uthenticity. Currently available are a 1997-98 Second Year Kobe Game-Used & Autographed Road Jersey, a 2000-01 Kobe Game-Used & Autographed Road Uniform from the Championship Season and a 2005-06 Kobe Game-Used Road Uniform. Please visit www.GreyFlannel.com to purchase these pieces of basketball history.

Comment

• mbenga28
                          • Nov 2008

are game used Lakers jerseys supposed to have an additional tag in the inside indicating where it was made/wash instructions (much like with football and baseball game jerseys)?

Comment

• sportscentury
                            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by nickacs
                            FYI, for those Kobe collectors, just received this email from Grey Flannel auctions today:

With the Los Angeles Lakers adding another World Championship to their storied franchise and Kobe Bryant winning the series MVP, we wanted to take this opportunity and offer to you, our loyal customers, three quality Kobe Bryant game-used jerseys which come to us direct from the Doug Friedman Collection. Each is accompanied by a Grey Flannel Letter of A uthenticity. Currently available are a 1997-98 Second Year Kobe Game-Used & Autographed Road Jersey, a 2000-01 Kobe Game-Used & Autographed Road Uniform from the Championship Season and a 2005-06 Kobe Game-Used Road Uniform. Please visit www.GreyFlannel.com to purchase these pieces of basketball history.
                            I received this email, too. Please excuse my ignorance, but who is Doug Friedman?
                            Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• otismalibu
                              • Nov 2005

I received this email, too. Please excuse my ignorance, but who is Doug Friedman?
                              He had a number of hoops jerseys up for auction in a previous GFC auction. Maybe last fall...HOF auction?

That's all I got.
                              Greg
                              DrJStuff.com

Comment

• Mac670
                                • May 2007

I would love to get my hands on a purple away full uniform one day. Dan, did any of those three come from you?

Comment

Working...