Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

Hello Kobe Fans,

I just acquired one of those Kobe factory team issued jerseys from this year with the 60th patch for research purposes only. I posted three pictures below of this jersey and just based off looking at these pictures I can see at least 7 things that are wrong in comparison with a real 07-08 Kobe Bryant game worn jersey that is assembled in Los Angeles. Now that’s just looking at the outside front and back of the jersey. On the inside I can even find more things that are not right. Since I no longer need this jersey I am going to list this jersey on eBay just like I did with the 06-07 Kobe factory jersey that I bought for research purposes. I will post the link as soon as I put the jersey up on eBay. Now if anybody needs help before or after buying a Kobe 07-08 60th jersey please let me know.

DAN 323 257-4898 daniel248@earthlink.net
    Attached Images Attached Images    

HELLO KOBE FANS
    MVP SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD TO ME.HIS JERSEYS OR SHOES FROM THIS YEAR ARE GOING TO BE A NICE ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION AND EVEN NICER IF THEY GO ALL THE WAY.CONGRADULATIONS TO KOBE ON THIS 1ST MVP AND GO LAKERS.

DAN 323 257-4898 daniel248@earthlink

I've enjoyed and appreciated this thread for a while. I thought I would bring it back from the dead to see if anyone has info on legit 08-09 Kobe game jerseys.

-Jason M

I thought it would be a good idea to bring this thread back up. There are two 2004-05 Alternative Kobe game jersey's size 50+4 on E-bay. According to Dan, Kobe never wore that size with Reebok. I hope Dan can chime in once again and give us collectors more laker and kobe info.

Hello Kobe & Lakers fans,

As far as the 04-05 Kobe size 50’s are concerned here is the info on what Kobe wore during 2004-05. The pictures I added are to support the following information (1st pic of KB size 56 tag & 2nd pic of pre-season KB wearing a 58).

2004-05 (Reebok)

Kobe Wore size 56 and a couple size 54 in the old throwback tank top style.
    First Reebok jerseys (pre-season) were size 58. The Lakers only wore one home gold uniform throughout the pre-season. Once the pre-season was completed and the rosters were set Kobe began to wear size 56. Once again we have come across a lot of size 50 Reebok factory issued Kobe jerseys from this year that when closely examined it is very easy to tell the difference between a real Kobe game jersey that is assembled in Los Angeles (Name & Number) from the factory team issued jerseys.

Kobe Bryant never wore size 50 while wearing Reebok. The Lakers also wore powder blue uniforms for a total of five throwback games. Photo evidence is available of Kobe wearing size 56. Again I hope this info helps as I am hear just to share.

Dan 323.257.4898 dceniceros248@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images   

FYI, for those Kobe collectors, just received this email from Grey Flannel auctions today:

With the Los Angeles Lakers adding another World Championship to their storied franchise and Kobe Bryant winning the series MVP, we wanted to take this opportunity and offer to you, our loyal customers, three quality Kobe Bryant game-used jerseys which come to us direct from the Doug Friedman Collection. Each is accompanied by a Grey Flannel Letter of A uthenticity. Currently available are a 1997-98 Second Year Kobe Game-Used & Autographed Road Jersey, a 2000-01 Kobe Game-Used & Autographed Road Uniform from the Championship Season and a 2005-06 Kobe Game-Used Road Uniform. Please visit www.GreyFlannel.com to purchase these pieces of basketball history.

are game used Lakers jerseys supposed to have an additional tag in the inside indicating where it was made/wash instructions (much like with football and baseball game jerseys)?

Quote Originally Posted by nickacs View Post
    FYI, for those Kobe collectors, just received this email from Grey Flannel auctions today:

With the Los Angeles Lakers adding another World Championship to their storied franchise and Kobe Bryant winning the series MVP, we wanted to take this opportunity and offer to you, our loyal customers, three quality Kobe Bryant game-used jerseys which come to us direct from the Doug Friedman Collection. Each is accompanied by a Grey Flannel Letter of A uthenticity. Currently available are a 1997-98 Second Year Kobe Game-Used & Autographed Road Jersey, a 2000-01 Kobe Game-Used & Autographed Road Uniform from the Championship Season and a 2005-06 Kobe Game-Used Road Uniform. Please visit www.GreyFlannel.com to purchase these pieces of basketball history.
    I received this email, too. Please excuse my ignorance, but who is Doug Friedman?
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

I received this email, too. Please excuse my ignorance, but who is Doug Friedman?
    He had a number of hoops jerseys up for auction in a previous GFC auction. Maybe last fall...HOF auction?

That's all I got.

I would love to get my hands on a purple away full uniform one day. Dan, did any of those three come from you?