Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Exclamation Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

OK Kobe fans the new jerseys no longer are sized by numbers they now are sized M to 6X and KOBE is wearing a 6X hip hop KOBE is back big and baggy Artest and Gasol are in 2X another thing the league is doing on every jersey on every team in the league for 2010/2011 season now has a serial number for security and authenticity purposes so if it doesn't have a searial number buyer beware.

DAN dceniceros248@yahoo.com 323 257-4898

Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

Quote Originally Posted by DConLA View Post
    OK Kobe fans the new jerseys no longer are sized by numbers they now are sized M to 6X and KOBE is wearing a 6X hip hop KOBE is back big and baggy Artest and Gasol are in 2X another thing the league is doing on every jersey on every team in the league for 2010/2011 season now has a serial number for security and authenticity purposes so if it doesn't have a searial number buyer beware.

WOW! 6X?

Hello Kobe / Lakers Fans,

Here is a little reminder of how special the 2010 NBA Finals were to all Lakers fans all over the world. This is some of my personal collection and it truly shows how special it was for me.

Attached Images Attached Images      

Hello Kobe / Lakers Fans,

Here is a little reminder of how special the 2010 NBA Finals were to all Lakers fans all over the world. This is some of my personal collection and it truly shows how special it was for me.

Could you make me any more jealous? By the way Dan, thanks for all the stuff on eBay lately. The 2 practice Uni's look great.

Amazing stuff Dan. This last one was one of the sweetest. 3-Peat!!!

Exclamation Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

Hey everybody i just got my 1st jersey from this year 2010/11. and as i said before this is the first time NBA jerseys are not made in the USA. they are now made in Thailand and they look like it almost like a swingman cheap I'm surprised that they are game jerseys they look like wife beaters and Ive talked to a few of the players and they say they are lighter but over all not very happy with them. And i looked at my jersey and i think they were put together very cheaply the LAKERS logo on front is just pressed on. How sad talk about thin not good at all.

post some pics
    SOLD TO: beantown, masauction, esamples83

Hey everybody i just got my 1st jersey from this year 2010/11. and as i said before this is the first time NBA jerseys are not made in the USA. they are now made in Thailand and they look like it almost like a swingman cheap I'm surprised that they are game jerseys they look like wife beaters and Ive talked to a few of the players and they say they are lighter but over all not very happy with them. And i looked at my jersey and i think they were put together very cheaply the LAKERS logo on front is just pressed on. How sad talk about thin not good at all.

Wow, I'm sad to hear that. It has looked at times this season like the numbers on this years jersey are starting to peel off around the edges. I've seen the limited edition retail jersey for Kobe but I'd love to see pics of the real deal.

NO LOCKOUT NO LOCKOUT NO LOCKOUT NO LOCK OUT NO LOCKOUT

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say congratulations to the Dallas Mavericks for their win over the Miami Heat and becoming the 2011 NBA Champions. On another note I have a t-shirt that I have had for over a year now and on the front of the shirt it says Kobe 5 Lebron 0 and at the beginning of the 2011 Finals I was sure that I was going to have to stop wearing my shirt because I thought the Heat were going to win. Please excuse me for choking early. I am very happy that my shirt is safe for at least another year. I am hoping to buy a new shirt when it’s in my favor, 6-0 would be nice instead of 5-1 but that might be all academic because of the lock out that we are in.

I saw some pretty interesting things now that the Lakers uniforms are now being made in Thailand . I saw Kobe go from a size 6XL to a 1XL during game 2 of the Lakers vs. Hornets first round playoff series. The jersey was so tight that Kobe had to do some on court alterations by ripping the sides of the armpits. You can see photo evidence of this from the Getty picture below.

I know that they mistakenly sent Kobe 1XL and 2XL jerseys. Kobe refused to wear the 2XL road jersey. He tried it on and then he took it off because it was too tight making the jersey a rare collectible because it was worn just not game worn. There is only one 2XL road Revolution 30 Kobe jersey that the Lakers were sent. Over all the new Adidas Rev 30 jerseys held up pretty well. Let’s hope the lock out does not last long.

Attached Images Attached Images