Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

Quote Originally Posted by DConLA View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say congratulations to the Dallas Mavericks for their win over the Miami Heat and becoming the 2011 NBA Champions. On another note I have a t-shirt that I have had for over a year now and on the front of the shirt it says Kobe 5 Lebron 0 and at the beginning of the 2011 Finals I was sure that I was going to have to stop wearing my shirt because I thought the Heat were going to win. Please excuse me for choking early. I am very happy that my shirt is safe for at least another year. I am hoping to buy a new shirt when it’s in my favor, 6-0 would be nice instead of 5-1 but that might be all academic because of the lock out that we are in.

I saw some pretty interesting things now that the Lakers uniforms are now being made in Thailand . I saw Kobe go from a size 6XL to a 1XL during game 2 of the Lakers vs. Hornets first round playoff series. The jersey was so tight that Kobe had to do some on court alterations by ripping the sides of the armpits. You can see photo evidence of this from the Getty picture below.

I know that they mistakenly sent Kobe 1XL and 2XL jerseys. Kobe refused to wear the 2XL road jersey. He tried it on and then he took it off because it was too tight making the jersey a rare collectible because it was worn just not game worn. There is only one 2XL road Revolution 30 Kobe jersey that the Lakers were sent. Over all the new Adidas Rev 30 jerseys held up pretty well. Let’s hope the lock out does not last long.

DAN dceniceros248@yahoo.com 323 257-4898
    Awesome, awesome,awesome game 2 shirt.. wish it was mine. as always you came thru since. keep all REAL laker stuff coming.. as you are the ONLY source!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DConLA View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say congratulations to the Dallas Mavericks for their win over the Miami Heat and becoming the 2011 NBA Champions. On another note I have a t-shirt that I have had for over a year now and on the front of the shirt it says Kobe 5 Lebron 0 and at the beginning of the 2011 Finals I was sure that I was going to have to stop wearing my shirt because I thought the Heat were going to win. Please excuse me for choking early. I am very happy that my shirt is safe for at least another year. I am hoping to buy a new shirt when it’s in my favor, 6-0 would be nice instead of 5-1 but that might be all academic because of the lock out that we are in.

I saw some pretty interesting things now that the Lakers uniforms are now being made in Thailand . I saw Kobe go from a size 6XL to a 1XL during game 2 of the Lakers vs. Hornets first round playoff series. The jersey was so tight that Kobe had to do some on court alterations by ripping the sides of the armpits. You can see photo evidence of this from the Getty picture below.

I know that they mistakenly sent Kobe 1XL and 2XL jerseys. Kobe refused to wear the 2XL road jersey. He tried it on and then he took it off because it was too tight making the jersey a rare collectible because it was worn just not game worn. There is only one 2XL road Revolution 30 Kobe jersey that the Lakers were sent. Over all the new Adidas Rev 30 jerseys held up pretty well. Let’s hope the lock out does not last long.

hey concerning the 1xl shirt kobe wore...i found the following in a article in the orange county register:

That, again, is the classic playoff mentality: the best willing and wanting to take on the best. Bryant said he wanted to "send a message" to his teammates about being able to change playoff games in subtle ways. He even looked subtly different as he did it.
    In Game 2 he wore a tighter Lakers jersey a lot like the tighter USA Basketball No. 10 jersey Bryant wore when he embraced the role of defensive stopper in winning the 2008 Olympic gold medal. (Bryant had gotten a smaller jersey for a public-service announcement and decided it looked good and fit the moment – though he realized during Game 2 that it was too tight and not real comfortable.)

Congratulations to THE MIAMI HEAT for winning the 2012 NBA FINALS and to TEAM USA for winning THE GOLD MEDAL IN THE LONDON OLYIMPICS. Now that THE LAKERS have reloaded with HOWARD and NASH hope to see them in the 2013 NBA FINALS.

GO LAKERS

Dan,

I sent you an email tonight about a Kobe jersey I came across but I forgot to mention that I was a member here. I'm hoping it's is the real thing.

I'm really excited to have Nash and Howard on the team. I can't wait for the season to start.

Thanks for your time and go Lakers!

Hello Lakers fans around the world its time to update the size info for 2012-13 NBA Season.

Kobe has worn for the last 2 years a 6XL, this year he changed to a 4XL. Howard is wearing a 2XL, Nash is wearing a (M) Medium, Gasol is wearing 3XL, Metta World Peace is wearing a 2XL, Jordan Hill 3XL, Jamison 3XL, Robert Sacre 3XL, Jodie Meeks XL, and These are the Lakers current sizes. I know all of you collectors would like to get a jersey in your favorite players size But if the team runs out of that size they will put him in something close up or down by 1 or 2 sizes so happy hunting this year for your favorite players jersey. GO LAKERS

DAN dceniceros248@yahoo.com 323.257.4898

Rip Jerry You Were The Reason The Lakers Were The Great Team That They Have Been During Your Ownership Of The Lakers Thank You Jerry For 10 Championships From Showtime To Now You Will Really Be Missed By All True Lakers Fans From A Fan Of Yours You Are The Man. The Lakers Will Be Wearing A Jb Patch On Their Uniforms Starting Tomorrow Night In This Great Mans Honor All Of Los Angeles Is In Mouring Over Your Loss Thanks For All The Memories Jerry

dceniceros248@yahoo.com

RIP Jerry.

About the JB patch this patch will be very desirabe on LAKERS jerseys. Fakes will be easy to spot RIP JERRY 2013

dceniceros248@yahoo.com 323 257-4898

ESPN is reporting that the Lakers will wear short sleeved jerseys for select games this coming season.

Presumably they will be similar to the jerseys that the Phoenix suns recently rolled out. Let me be the first to say that I hate this idea. The sleeved jerseys that I have seen so far are an absolute eye sore. As an NBA fan and a jersey fan, I'm deeply concerned about this.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=958...espnapi_public

I know its kind of an old thread, but wondering Dan if you knew the jerseys Kobe wore for his 6 or 7 games he played this season ever hit the open market? Seems like although not a season many Lakers or Kobe fans would want to remember, the fact there can't be too many out there has got to make it a bit more desireable.