Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

Quote Originally Posted by DConLA View Post
    Here are the pictures. The getty picture of Kobe is from March 6th, 2007 (Lakers vs. Timberwolves). The second picture is in a word doc that is attached
    Hi,
    I still cannot see the difference between team issued and game-used.
    Can you decribe more detail how the letters and numbers is difference??
    Please, we all want to know how define it.
    Thx!

JUST GO TO POST #39 AND LOOK AT THE 2 PICTURES.THE GETTY PICTURE WHICH IS OF KOBE IN ACTION AND THE OTHER PHOTO AND LOOK AT THE SPACING IN THE LETTERING ON THE NAME BRYANT.AND NOW LOOK AT THE ARC SEE A DIFFERENTS.NOW KEEP THE GETTY PICTURE AND IF U COME ACROSS A KOBE JERSEY U LIKE START WITH COMPARING THE JERSEY TO THE GETTY PICTURE.THERE IS MORE BUT THIS A GOOD START.

DAN
    323 257-4898 daniel248@earthlink.net

HELLO EVERYONE I JUST BOUGHT A KOBE 2006/2007 HOME FACTORY TEAM ISSUED JERSEY SIZE 54 ON E BAY, AND I JUST GOT IT IN THE MAIL.TO SHARE THIS IMFO I WILL BE POSTING THE PICS OF THIS JERSEY. NEXT TO A ROAD GAME USED 2006/2007 JERSEY SIZE 54 THIS WEEKEND SO YOU CAN ALL SEE THE DIFFERENTS.HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND.

DAN 323 257-4898 daniel248@earthlink.net

HELLO KOBE FANS.TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE CALLED AND ASKED ME ABOUT THE KOBE ROOKIE JERSEY 96/97 UP FOR AUCTIONS.ITS THE RIGNT SIZE 46+2 HE WORE THAT SIZE AT THE END OF HIS ROOKIE YEAR.I CAN'T SEE THE LETTERING UP CLOSE,BUT ON HIS ROOKIE JERSEY THE LETTERING SHOULD BE HAND CUT.UP TO THIS POINT ALL LAKERS JERSEYS HAD HAND CUT LETTERING.AND SOME OF THE NEXT YEAR 97/98 BEFORE NIKE SENT THE LAKERS FACTORY CUT LETTERS.FROM THIS POINT ON THE LAKERS JERSEYS LOST THE HAND MADE LOOK. O THE JERSEY LOOKS GOOD.

DAN

We recently purchased this factory team issued home Kobe Bryant #24 2006-07 jersey of off eBay (item # 270157007260) for research purposes. We wanted to visually show you the difference between a real gamer and a factory issued jersey. Below are pictures of the home factory jersey and a real game worn road Kobe Bryant 2006-07 Jersey. The arch on the factory jersey is different then the arch on the gamer also the spacing on the factory jersey is spread out more then the gamer. There are other subtleties but these are the most visible. These factory jerseys are very easy to come by as you can see I just bought one off eBay. Now with all of the information I have given if you still have concerns about a jersey give me a call and I will try to help you out. There are still several other ways to spot a fake that I have not revealed. Another tip when buying a Kobe gamer is if you see a Kobe Bryant game worn jersey selling in the hundreds or low teens then you might want to take a closer look. I know there are exceptions hard times fall on all of us but I think you get at what I am saying. I re-listed the factory home jersey in my eBay store for exactly what I paid. Now that I have the info I needed I no longer have any use for it. Here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290158468945&ssPa geName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019

DAN 323.257.4898
    Daniel248@earthlink.net
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by DConLA View Post
    HELLO KOBE FANS.TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE CALLED AND ASKED ME ABOUT THE KOBE ROOKIE JERSEY 96/97 UP FOR AUCTIONS.ITS THE RIGNT SIZE 46+2 HE WORE THAT SIZE AT THE END OF HIS ROOKIE YEAR.I CAN'T SEE THE LETTERING UP CLOSE,BUT ON HIS ROOKIE JERSEY THE LETTERING SHOULD BE HAND CUT.UP TO THIS POINT ALL LAKERS JERSEYS HAD HAND CUT LETTERING.AND SOME OF THE NEXT YEAR 97/98 BEFORE NIKE SENT THE LAKERS FACTORY CUT LETTERS.FROM THIS POINT ON THE LAKERS JERSEYS LOST THE HAND MADE LOOK. O THE JERSEY LOOKS GOOD.

DAN
    Hi everyone,

I was the winner of the Kobe Grey Flannel Rookie Jersey. I'm mainly a sports card collector and didn't know much about game used jerseys but from what I could see, the jersey looked authentic. Stumbled upon this message board today and been reading all day (great information!). Just wondering if anyone has any input regarding the Kobe rookie jersey from grey flannel? This going to be THE centerpiece of my sports collection. Also, what's a good place to purchase a frame to frame it in? Looking for the kind where you hang the jersey in the frame, not pin it down flat. Thanks for any help you guys could provide!

Smile Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

Hey Dan
    I have a question, those jerseys that are being offered universalrarities authentic. In the earlier discussion, you stated UD is the only Company able to sell the 24 game used jersey. Can you give us your expertise on those items.

Thanks
    Anthony

HELLO ANTHONY
    MY PURPOSE FOR WRITING THIS TREAD WAS TO EDUCATE THE COLLECTOR ON KOBE BRYANT JERSEYS.I'VE GIVEN YOU HIS SIZES BY YEAR AND PICTURES.TO HELP YOU WHEN PURCHASEING A KOBE JERSEY.I WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT ANY AUCTION HOUSE OR AUTHENTICATOR.THE ROOKIE AND FINALS JERSEY LOOK GOOD. ANYONE NEEDING HELP ON KOBE OR ANY LAKERS JERSEYS CONTACT ME.

DAN 323 257-4898 daniel248@earthlink.net

HELLO KOBE FANS
    AS SOON AS CAMP OPENS FOR THE LAKERS AND THEY PLAY THEIR FIRST PRESEASON GAME. I WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU HIS SIZE AND PICTURES OF KOBE'S JERSEY AND THE TAGS. COMING IN OCT 2007
    THE PRESEASON OF THE 2007/2008 NBA SEASON.

DAN 323 257-4898
    daniel248@earthlink.net

Item number: 300157074622

REAL GAMER IN EBAY?