http://cgi.ebay.com/Kobe-Bryant-Lake...QQcmdZViewItem

thanks

Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

Quote Originally Posted by lund6771 View Post
    Hi Dan...

what do you think of this jersey...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kobe-Bryant-Lake...QQcmdZViewItem

thanks
    I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT UP CLOSE BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING.

DAN 323 257-4898 daniel248@earthlink.net

HELLO KOBE FANS
    KOBE AND THE REST OF THE LAKERS WILL BE WEARING THE LAKERS THOWBACKS JERSEYS 87/88 OLD TANK TOP STYLE WITH THE 60TH PATCH FOR 9 GAMES THIS SEASON. THERE ARE NO ROAD JERSEYS JUST HOMES. WHAT I HEAR IS THEY WILL BE WEARING THESE JERSEYS IN BOSTON LETS SEE.IT'S STILL GOT TO BE A REALLY NICE COLLECTIBLE.THE THOWBACK JACKETS ARE THE WARM-UPS ROAD JACKETS. AND HAVE ALL THERE CHAMPIONSHIP BANNERS ON THE BACK OF THE JACKET REALLY NICE.

Quote Originally Posted by DConLA View Post
    HELLO KOBE FANS
    KOBE AND THE REST OF THE LAKERS WILL BE WEARING THE LAKERS THOWBACKS JERSEYS 87/88 OLD TANK TOP STYLE WITH THE 60TH PATCH FOR 9 GAMES THIS SEASON. THERE ARE NO ROAD JERSEYS JUST HOMES. WHAT I HEAR IS THEY WILL BE WEARING THESE JERSEYS IN BOSTON LETS SEE.IT'S STILL GOT TO BE A REALLY NICE COLLECTIBLE.THE THOWBACK JACKETS ARE THE WARM-UPS ROAD JACKETS. AND HAVE ALL THERE CHAMPIONSHIP BANNERS ON THE BACK OF THE JACKET REALLY NICE.

You probably mean versus Boston. Since the jerseys are home gold and they've already played in Boston on Nov. 23rd, they may wear it in a few weeks when Boston visits on Dec. 30th.

9 games eh? I thought they were going to be wearing these throwbacks for NBA Heritage week only (Dec. 7-14) but I would like to see them in these jerseys again...brings back memories of when I started following the Lakers. They looked good versus Golden State on Dec. 9th wearing the throwbacks.

Dan - You planning on getting any of these throwbacks?

Quote Originally Posted by TheKobeCollection View Post
    You probably mean versus Boston. Since the jerseys are home gold and they've already played in Boston on Nov. 23rd, they may wear it in a few weeks when Boston visits on Dec. 30th.

9 games eh? I thought they were going to be wearing these throwbacks for NBA Heritage week only (Dec. 7-14) but I would like to see them in these jerseys again...brings back memories of when I started following the Lakers. They looked good versus Golden State on Dec. 9th wearing the throwbacks.

Dan - You planning on getting any of these throwbacks?
    NICE TO SEE YOUR 1ST POST IS ON THIS THREAD.DO I CALL YOU KOBE COLLECTION?I'LL WATCH OVER YOU TO MAKE SURE YOUR OK.AND YES I HOPE TO GET A JERSEY OR A JACKET AND THE JACKETS ARE NICE WITH ALL THE CHAMPIONSHIP BANNERS ON THE BACK OF THE JACKET SWEET.

Quote Originally Posted by DConLA View Post
    NICE TO SEE YOUR 1ST POST IS ON THIS THREAD.DO I CALL YOU KOBE COLLECTION?I'LL WATCH OVER YOU TO MAKE SURE YOUR OK.AND YES I HOPE TO GET A JERSEY OR A JACKET AND THE JACKETS ARE NICE WITH ALL THE CHAMPIONSHIP BANNERS ON THE BACK OF THE JACKET SWEET.

Dan, please call me Jarik. If you do end up with one of these jerseys or jackets, please do share with us here on the board.

Exclamation Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

Quote Originally Posted by TheKobeCollection View Post
    Dan, please call me Jarik. If you do end up with one of these jerseys or jackets, please do share with us here on the board.
    OK JARIK
    I THINK I WILL BE GETTING A JACKET SOON.I'LL LET KNOW.

Talking Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

HELLO KOBE AND LAKERS FANS
    I JUST FOUND OUT THE LAKERS ON DEC 30TH VS BOSTON AT THE STAPLES CENTER WILL BE USING BUTT HUGGER SHORTS REAL THOWBACK LOOK. OK LETS SEE THE OLD STYLE LEGS AND SPEEDOS.THATs WHY ONLY FOR 1 GAME SHOW THEM LEGS KOBE.

HA HA DAN 323 257-4898 daniel248@earthlink.net

Talking Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

HELLO SPORTS FANS
    MORE ON THE BUTT HUGGERS TO BE WOREN ON DEC 30TH VS BOSTON. THE LAKERS WILL ONLY WEAR THE NEW BUTT HUGGERS IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE GAME.GEE YOU MEAN SPEEDOS AND LEGS IN THE FIRST HALF ONLY. I DON'T THING THE LAKERS LIKE THE NEW SHORTS COME ON GUYS IT'S SHOWTIME.

HELLO KOBE FANS
    I JUST SAW A KOBE THROWBACK FROM THIS YEAR AND HE IS WHEREING A SIZE 54 HE DID LOSE ABOUT 15 TO 20 POUNDS TO START THE SEASON SO HE CAN BE FASTER.