Quote Originally Posted by DConLA View Post
After reading your post Howard I called my attorney and asked him the same questions and he informed me that if Upper Deck is stating that they have an exclusive contract for all of Kobe Bryant’s 2006-07 game used #24 jerseys then they can prosecute and confiscate any jersey that pops up in the open market claiming to be a 2006-07 Kobe Bryant game used jersey (any size). Because of that contract they own the rights to all of Kobe’s 2006-07 game used jerseys and if they see a jersey in an auction that does not have a UDA hologram or letter then that jersey is in fact stolen property or a counterfeit and if they choose to prosecute or confiscate legally they can.

As I stated before the auction house that received the cease and desist letter was also asked to confiscate the jersey and return it to Upper Deck. I am sharing this information to warn any potential seller that if they choose to sell a 06-07 Kobe they are doing so at their own risk.
Dan,

This appears to be a problem.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kobe-Bryant-L-A-...QQcmdZViewItem

No mention of UDA hologram or letter...how do you believe these jerseys are getting away from UDA and on the open market?