Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

Quote Originally Posted by xsentrixsupra View Post
    I know its kind of an old thread, but wondering Dan if you knew the jerseys Kobe wore for his 6 or 7 games he played this season ever hit the open market? Seems like although not a season many Lakers or Kobe fans would want to remember, the fact there can't be too many out there has got to make it a bit more desireable.
    I agree. Great question. I don't know how often Dan is around here these days but I'd love to hear his input on this.

Banned

[QUOTE=jmeekins33;358540]I agree. Great question. I don't know how often Dan is around here these days but I'd love to hear his input on this.[/QUOT

IMO this would be the least desirable year that i would want.

Quote Originally Posted by DConLA View Post
    About the JB patch this patch will be very desirabe on LAKERS jerseys. Fakes will be easy to spot RIP JERRY 2013

dceniceros248@yahoo.com 323 257-4898
    Hi Dan. I was contacting you via email but you didn't response. Hope I can here from you. I email is thechosenonemark90@gmail.com
    Thanks

Did this post get updated to reflect Kobe wore Champion from 1996-1998? Plenty of Getty and AP images that can reflect this information as there is not any Nike during that time

disregard since can’t delete. Buddy tried to tell me it was Champion when it’s definitely Nike jerseys. Smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Royalsfan19 View Post
    Did this post get updated to reflect Kobe wore Champion from 1996-1998? Plenty of Getty and AP images that can reflect this information as there is not any Nike during that time