Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Jason Hart game worn jersey

Hello Forum members:

I'm in search of a Jason Hart game worn jersey. I know this will probably be a long shot. He was in the A's farm system in the early 2000's, then the Rangers organization Twins and back to Rangers. There is a spring training jersey on ebay but can't find a photo of him wearing that style. I'd be interested in any jersey, majors or minors. If you have a Rivercats/A's or Rangers jersey please email me. Thanks.

Aaron
    SunDevil2126628@aol.com

Re: Jason Hart game worn jersey

My collecting friend has Jason Hart's Sacramento Rivercats maroon alternate jersey with team letter. I believe he also has a game issue Oakland A's Hart jersey purchased at Fanfest. I will ask him if he is interested in selling either. You would probably recognize my friend as one of the first collectors in line every year at the A's Fanfest.

Banned

Great!! That'd be awesome if he wanted to sell one...I would pay generously for one. Please keep me informed. I apprecaite it!!!

Aaron

Aaron,

The Rivercats Jason Hart was traded to dealer Scott Welkowsky in Southern California a couple years ago. I would think he still has it in inventory.

Banned

Hippo:

How would I go about contacting this gentleman? I'm not familiar with him.

Aaron
    SunDevil2126628@aol.com

Hi,

I have Jason's game issued Throwback ( Washington Senators ) Meigray jerseys from his Rangers days. Rawlings home and away, size 46...#50

LMK if you're interested.

Mike
    msimon19@hotmail.com

Banned

Hippo: Does your friend still have the A's warm up? or did that get traded too? How would I get in touch with Scott to see if he still have the Rivercats jersey?

Aaron

Aaron,

Welkowsky has a website, sportstreasurechest.com. For reference, we paid the Rivercats $100 per jersey with team COA. Out of the group we purchased, only Barry Zito panned-out. My friend still has the Zito. The ones I purchased were all resold at a loss for $50 to $80. Hope this helps.

Banned

Hippo,

I tried to email Scott from the address on the web site but it got sent back to me mailer demon status. Guess the email address for the company no longer exists?? Oh well, I tried. I didn't see the jersey in their inventory but I dont know if the web site is kept up or added too or not. Its' new to me, so I could be wrong but thanks for the info anyway! I appreciate it.

Aaron

Banned

Anyone have a Jason Hart Texas Rangers game used jersey of this ball player?

Aaron

SunDevil2126628@hotmail.com