Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Alex Rodriguez-game Used-worn Jersey-pants-belt

[quote=hblakewolf;37003] Combined with the fact that it has a LOA from Mill Creek/Jeff & Scott, I would enjoy having it in my collection, if I collected such items.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Just curious, so you would trust the two blonde LVS bats that I have as Game Used vice BP if they came with LOA's signed by Arod from Millcreek Sports? COA's signed in 1998.

Tony

Banned

Tony-
    As I always say, DO YOUR HOMEWORK and wipe your rear with a LOA. Unless the LOA is from the team and describes the specific item in question (not a generic LOA from the team), I don't really have much use for them.

We have recently seen several photos of A-Rod using blond bats during games, so what's the issue?

I'm not extremely experienced with A-Rod bats and models #'s/characteristics, etc., however, Mill Creek has a good reputation and was dealing directly with A-Road and Griffey when they played for the Mariners.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

ALWAYS BUYING PHILLIES, PORTLAND MAVERICKS AND PORTLAND BEAVERS JERSEYS

Quote Originally Posted by hblakewolf View Post
    Tony-
    As I always say, DO YOUR HOMEWORK and wipe your rear with a LOA. Unless the LOA is from the team and describes the specific item in question (not a generic LOA from the team), I don't really have much use for them.

We have recently seen several photos of A-Rod using blond bats during games, so what's the issue?

I'm not extremely experienced with A-Rod bats and models #'s/characteristics, etc., however, Mill Creek has a good reputation and was dealing directly with A-Road and Griffey when they played for the Mariners.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

ALWAYS BUYING PHILLIES, PORTLAND MAVERICKS AND PORTLAND BEAVERS JERSEYS
    Howard, why is it that you have to be so nasty and rude in your responses?

I asked a simple question. Being that you lived in Seattle, and seem to think highly enough of Millcreeks Sports, I would think that if it came from Millcreek Sports and they're trustworthy, that I would definately feel that much better, considering all the negative opinions.

No reason to be so damn rude! Tony

Banned

Tony-
    How is Go-s name was my post rude?

You asked for an opinion, I gave you one, and basically said to conduct your own resarch and don't depend on a LOA when making your decision. Sound advice, with no attitude, Tony.

Best of luck with your A-Rod purchases.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net