Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: Quick Question About A Mets Game Used Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477
    dear metsbats86/ david I showed pics of this jersey to american memorabilia who are reputable dealers and they felt this jersey was authentic they told me also during the 80's majestic made bp jerseys for the mets / i can send you pics of it - please include an email address and ill send you some pics and let me know what you think
    You start off by noting that the folks at American Memorabila are "reputable dealers". Please reference past posts on the Game Used Forum that were started by the "reputable dealers" at American Memorabila who used a fake name to try to discredit fellow Froum Readers (name used Col. James Rast). It was proven that the folks at American Memorabila used a fake name, and furthermore, never responded to Forum requests as to why such unprofessional and unethical behavior was employed.

What type of authentication experianece and knowledge does American Memorabila have to put you or any collector at ease about your Mets jersey? What was the process used by them to inform you that the jersey is "authentic". If memoray serves correct, many items these folks have offered in past autions have raised red flags about authenticity on this site, flags backed up by photo evidence from Rudy and posts from fellow Forum Readers backed by solid evidence (photos, same year of jersey in a collection, etc.). Correct me if I'm wrong, however, isn't Lou Lampson one of their authenticators? Did he also sign off on this?

Based on yur informaiton, I would not be sleeping any easier.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Howard,

Long time no speak. I'm still searching for any picture of Jeter while in Japan using the Mizuno glove in a game that you sold in Mastro for, how much?, $9 or 10,000...Let me know if you ever come across one...

Thanks,
    Dave

Banned

Please feel free to me email me any pic of the Straw jersey to metsbats86@aol.com

Regards
    -David