Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Sweet Birthday Gift My Mom Got Me.......

ahhhhhhhhhh I'm finally 17! For Christmas, it was my brother who bought me game used, but this time, it's my parents! Check out what my mom bought me:

http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...aunbr=81810238

I've always wanted something from Franco but his stuff is sometimes hard to come by. Thank god for Steiner! Also, check out this pic:

YEP!!! It looks like a photomatch to me! I won't know for sure though until I get them in the mail. If it is a photomatch, I should be able to match up the pinstripes in between the legs

Re: Sweet Birthday Gift My Mom Got Me.......

Very nice of your mom.I wish someone that loved me would give me a present of something game used.Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    Very nice of your mom.I wish someone that loved me would give me a present of something game used.Geoff

yea, my parents realize though how addicted I am. But really they actually didn't want to buy me a dirty unwashed pair of pants worn by some 48-year-old dominican guy at first

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post

YEP!!! It looks like a photomatch to me! I won't know for sure though until I get them in the mail. If it is a photomatch, I should be able to match up the pinstripes in between the legs
    Happy Birthday!!! Franco is a great pickup given all the records he has set for longevity.

Don't be too disappointed on an exact photomatch as I would guess you will have some dirt transfer such as the dirt around the ankle.

Congrats! Andrew

I didn't get the pants yet, but I did get the 8x10 photo from jjgulino and I can see now the dirt on the bottom of the pant leg in the getty photo. I love how much better these pictures look when ordered from the jjgulino guy; look at how close I can get into the picture now!: