Quote Originally Posted by PK View Post
Why not try to met up at the Meigray Expo on July 14???? I am already attending. Meigray HQ is about 40 minutes from the city, Mets are in town and hotel is $89, can't lose!!!!

I know it is mainly hockey, but Meigray also has baseball and basketball jerseys. plus they usually announce special deals for people who attend and you get tours of the "mecca" of game worn jerseys.

Lots of the collectors that attend cross over and collect more then just hockey

here is a post that Barry made with all the info.

Hi everybody,

We just booked the Ballroom, so we wanted to give everybody as much notice as possible ...

Last year we hosted the Hockey Hall of Fame curators Phil Pritchard and Izak Westgate, former Philadelphia Flyer Dave Schultz, and 156 collectors. It was easily the most well-attended show in Game-Worn Hockey Expo history.

And this summer we hope to beat that with an even better Expo.

What: Fourth Annual MeiGray Game-Worn Jersey Expo

When: Saturday, July 14, 2007 (9 a.m.-4 p.m.)

Where: Bridgewater, New Jersey Marriott. 700 Commons Way, Bridgewater, NJ 08807 … Five minutes from MeiGray’s offices in Branchburg, NJ … 35 minutes from Newark Airport ... Special Expo room rate of $89 available through Friday, June 22. Ask for Game-Worn Jersey Expo. Marriott’s toll-free number is 888-542-0300. Hotel’s direct number is 908-927-9300.

Featured Guest: To Be Announced.

Other Highlights:
· MGG to host a Friday night hotel hospitality room.
· Dealer tables, $200
· Collector tables, to be offered once available space is determined.
· Daily Tour of MeiGray’s 5,200-square foot facility after the Expo ends.
· MeiGray and MeiGray Vintage Exhibits

$15 Registration Fee
· Expo admission.
· MeiGray Tour, First opportunity to take advantage of 2007 Summer Sale.
· Register in advance, attend the show, and get $50 off coupon on any future in-stock jersey purchase after Expo when you pick up your registration packet at the show.

Regards,

Barry
I agree with suave on this.....there's not many hockey collector's on here, plus their pricing is ridiculous for both dealer tables and admission.

A good idea would be to figure out where most forum members live and to set up a meeting someplace in that city. So have a meet up in Atlanta,New York,Florida,etc.etc.