Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Team Store Jersey Prices

I need information help from those of you who purchase game-used jerseys from the team store of major league baseball teams. Please tell me what you typically pay for a (home, road, or alternate) jersey of a "non-star" player. Thanks for your assistance.

Fridgefan

Re: Team Store Jersey Prices

I've paid anywhere from $50 to $150 for commons, semi-stars at team stores, depending upon the player & how bad I wanted the jersey. Keep in mind the club usually wants more for a non-game worn "authentic" jersey than what they ask for the gamers, I've found. Hope this helps, Jay

I usually pay $50 for common/star players BP jerseys. Home/away/alternate jersey's usually cost $100, unless it's a huge player

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    I usually pay $50 for common/star players BP jerseys. Home/away/alternate jersey's usually cost $100, unless it's a huge player
    That's actually quite a decent price compared to others.. The Jays charge $300+tax at a minimum for even the very common players game used jerseys. Much more for the stars. Prices are reduced a bit if you buy in quantity.

By the way, do you know if the Braves had any Orr jerseys at the last sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Sincityson View Post
    That's actually quite a decent price compared to others.. The Jays charge $300+tax at a minimum for even the very common players game used jerseys. Much more for the stars. Prices are reduced a bit if you buy in quantity.

By the way, do you know if the Braves had any Orr jerseys at the last sale?

Can't remember if they had any Orr stuff, but I might be taking a day off of school on Monday to see what's new in there so if I see anything I'll let you know

Kyle,
    I heard that they had a game used Pete Orr hat but it was pretty nappy(is politically correct to use the word NAPPY ) Also I heard that they got a load of team bats can you let me know if they have any in the $25.00 with Atlanta Braves on them.
    Thanks,
    John
    ham1963@earthlink.net

As a side-question to the Post, do most teams give a COA on their game used items?

The Nationals store doesn't issue any COA which I found odd.

Thanks. Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    As a side-question to the Post, do most teams give a COA on their game used items?

The Nationals store doesn't issue any COA which I found odd.

Thanks. Andrew

The Braves Clubhouse Store used to give them out, but all they said on them was "Game Used Memorabilia" so they stopped after awhile when I guess that people used the COA's to add for other items.

Where is the Nationals team store and do they carry much in the way of game jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by kellybarfield View Post
    Where is the Nationals team store and do they carry much in the way of game jerseys?
    Main store is at RFK stadium and additional locations at local malls. Mostly BP jerseys and not much selection right now. A few broken bats too.

If you need anyone in particular, email me at GameUsed@Nationals.net

Andrew