Quote Originally Posted by rjdgonebats
Have all the members been satisfied with their puchases fromCardinal gamers? seems like he has some great pieces but dont know anything about him and am very anxious to purchase a jersey from him What feedback do the forum members have. I think It would be great to know for his sake as well as future buyers,Please Respond
From Jeff Sullivan? He has some great connection for getting cardinals game items. American memorabilia mentions him in the auction description for items such as the 85 Ozzie Go Crazy Folks jersey, and many Pujols game used items. Often his Pujols stuff is/was also autographed. Plus he has worked for the Rams as well. I don't know how he gets all the game used stuff. They say he does know people close to the uniforms. Around St Louis, if you can get along with him, you can get some really nice stuff which seems to be the real deal game used Cardinals items. Great stuff. If you can buy from him, consider yourself lucky because he had or has some really good sources. I have purchased Pujols autographed not game used jerseys from him before as well. Jeff S. said he would donate money to Alberts charity and then Pujols was happy to sign them. Some really nice Pujols autographs on the jersey number which are hard to find. It seems Mr. Sullivan had Albert sign a lot of really nice "gamers." I wish I could afford the stuff that AMI has offered with the Jeff Sullivan COA.