Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lampson Letter

Re: Lampson Letter

I posted about this letter recently in regard to a Bluefield Orioles jersey misidentified as a Baltimore Orioles jersey that I won in the last Bricol auction. I was "impressed" by the letters authoratitive typeface (dig that wacky title font!) and! love! of! the! exclamation! point!!!!!
    I don't know if Lampson just provides Bricol with a word document that has a fascimilie of his signature, and allows them to write whatever they want, and at the end of the day, I don't care. I'm not the one hurt by this, because I don't buy much from Bricol anyway, can tell the difference between a Bluefield and a Baltimore jersey with no particular difficulty, and AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE anything I don't feel comfortable with.
    Lou, however, comes off looking like a clown monkey, signing crap like this. If he wants to trash his remaining reputation at a few bucks a throw, so be it. It's not my problem. But, really, if you're gonna put out a "professional! letter! of! opinion!" don't you think it ought to have an opinion, and not look like it was designed by a six-year-old girl?

BTW, here's a link to my original post on this subject:
    http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...read.php?t=819

Banned

Re: Lampson Letter

Don't the letters being discussed look like they take the Bricol auction description word for word and that is how they are type set? Maybe Bricol give the letters to Lou already written, and when he approves the item he just signs them?