Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Went to Braves Clubhouse @ CNN Ctr

We stopped on Saturday at the CCN Ctr to check out the Braves Stuff . Wow expensive. The cheapest bat was $150 and $200 each , there was Matt Diaz , Betemit and a few others I can't think of right now. They had a batting helmet for $99 player unknown.....

Re: Went to Braves Clubhouse @ CNN Ctr

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    We stopped on Saturday at the CCN Ctr to check out the Braves Stuff . Wow expensive. The cheapest bat was $150 and $200 each , there was Matt Diaz , Betemit and a few others I can't think of right now. They had a batting helmet for $99 player unknown.....

The bats are always expensive. They never lower those prices. The good things that they have which sell quick are the hats and BP jerseys. They always price them cheap but you'd have to get there before they run out.

I don't trust buying from the Braves anymore. I have been burned on a few jerseys that were supposedly game worn and are just game issues. Plus they offer no certification.

Quote Originally Posted by mphcollectibles View Post
    I don't trust buying from the Braves anymore. I have been burned on a few jerseys that were supposedly game worn and are just game issues. Plus they offer no certification.
    They offer no certification becuase when they use to, all the COA's stated that it was "game used memorabilia" and it didn't give any description of the item so they were easily included with other fake memorabilia being sold as other items with an LOA from the Braves.

I was there over the weekend, and looked at the Diaz bats---I don't even think they were game used, looked more like BP bats (lots of green marks, presumably from green stamped balls used for BP).

How much were the Diaz bats and did they have any Atlanta Team bats?
    Thanks,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by ham1963 View Post
    How much were the Diaz bats and did they have any Atlanta Team bats?
    Thanks,
    John
    The Diaz bats were 150 each---one had half the handle missing, and one had a long (10 inches or so, half an inch to an inch wide)) strip of wood gone. For the second, do you mean team signed bats? If so, I didn't look.

Quote Originally Posted by ham1963 View Post
    did they have any Atlanta Team bats?
    Thanks,
    John
    No team bats, John. Just your everyday, overpriced, busted-up bp gamers.
    "The knowledge that this guy has in his head, some of you would never be able to comprehend."

No I was looking for a team bat with just Atlanta Braves on it they usally use them in BP or a Fungo Bat
    Thanks,
    John

I'm going to the store tomorrow around 11am. Hopefully they'll still have something left for me!