Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

Help with Dodgers jersey

I have a late 1980's or early 1990's Dodger's jersey which I am trying to figure out if it's is game used, minor league issued, spring training used, Fantasy Camp issued or otherwise non-club issued. It is a Rawlings home white with proper numbering and lettering. Has the name CAMPBELL sewn on the back, professionally done with individual tackle twill letters. It has the number 35 front and back with no indication of number change. I was told it belonged to a Dodger Scout named Jim Campbell. I was able to verify that the Dodgers did have such a Scout working for them in the early 1990's, however I was not able to get any other information. Can't ID a player by that name on the Dodgers.

The tagging throws me off, it has the Rawlings tag in the lower front with only a size flag tag (46). there is no Set Tag with year. There is a small Rawlings sleeve logo, but it is on the opposite side compared to what I see in Dodgers photos. Trying to figure this out. Email me and I will send you more detailed pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images