Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Grey Flannel question

Hang on. I never stated or implied Grey Flannel is doing anything questionable whatsoever. I was merely using them as an example of a unique company that is both authenticator and dealer. I never once stated or implied in any way, shape, or form that Grey Flannel issues false authentications, lies to customers, or engages in fraudulent practices.
    I was speaking about the nature of a business relationship involving authenticators IN GENERAL who are also dealers, without any comment whatsoever on Grey Flannel's practices or history.

By the way, you brought up Mastro. Here's how Mastro feels:
    "We are not dealers.

MastroNet is a consignment auction house. Many auctions are run by dealers offering material they own. And in addition to offering an infinitely inferior service, these auctions expose consignors to numerous unreconcilable conflicts of interest."

What do possibly think they could be talking about Joel?

At any rate, if you don't get it...even after PSA/DNA, Mastro, MEARS, and the ISA have spelled it out, that's ok. Just don't think that the fact that it's been going on for a long time means there is no conflict.
    This conflict existed for years and years within investment banking before Eliot Spitzer finally had enough and fined several investment banks hundreds of millions.

Rudy.

I have bought a couple of GU bats from Grey Flannel and received pretty good service. They even paid the shipping charge and came off the asking price considerably. Both bats came with PSA/DNA COA's.

Thanks
    Jason

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kingjammy24
    This conflict existed for years and years within investment banking before Eliot Spitzer finally had enough and fined several investment banks hundreds of millions.
    There you go again!

You have to compare!

RUDY MY CAPS ARE ON SO READ CLOSELY!!!

DO NO BID OR BUY FROM GREY FLANNEL. LET THEIR SOLID CUSTOMER BASE CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AND THEY WILL OR WILL NOT MISS YOU AS A CUSTOMER, BUT STOP LOOKING FOR TROUBLE.

In other news, I was 4-0 in football this weekend and there is two cute girls from Minnesota sleeping in my bed right now so I am in a great mode. Oh wait, I am sleeping on the couch, what is wrong with this picture?

(Ten minutes later I return to the computer without a picture because they were up and showering)

Anyway, my point is simple - You are looking for trouble and your comparisons are out of line. Sorry, you include a drug manufacture and some guy name Elliot I have never heard of. My point is don't buy from them and we have no issues. Right?

In the meantime, when do you start your own authenticating service? I'm sure it will be a success!

Banned

I was sarcastic in my first post when Rudy posed his questions, but I often can't answer a question without coming off sarcastic. Oh well, I wasn't looking for trouble.